Part 5 ( Party begins & I can't be so cheap) : A Lovely Twirl by Miti Gupta

"A LOVELY TWIRL"

By - Miti Gupta 

Part 5 (A) -  Party begins......!



As we reached the campus , there was loud noisy music all over. I(Sanyukta) just hate it!. However others r enjoying it. Those flash of lights were irritating me. When I was a kid I used to like these things bt now I just hate all this. Parties r not of my type or may be I have changed.
A waiter came and offered us some soft drinks bt I took orange juice.

Wait! Is this not enough that now Randhir is also here. Uhhhh! .

They both were continously gazing eachother with anger and also cursing eachother.Tanya moved away from there as she did not want to face two Hitlers . She got pushed by a waiter by mistake and the orange juice got spilled on Randhir's White blazer. She apologized But Randhir's ears went on strike.

Rd: Ohh! Hello dimaag mein to hadtal thi hi ab kya dekhai bhi nhi deta?
S: yeh sab maine jaan bhuj kr nhi kiya.

Waiter: sorry sir, mam ki koi glti nhi hai, it was all my fault.

Rd: tum seedhe lgte ho issliye iss ladki ki chalaki ki bhari baaton mein aa gye ho.

S: now u r over reacting Mr. Raju Singh Shekhawat.(All people started laughing).

Rd: hey! Don't dare to spoil my name. U lizard.

And in anger she threw the orange juice on his face. He too did the same. Fortunately Parth came in between them , and took Randhir to the washroom. And on other side Vidushi took Sanyukta.

After sometime Randhir and Sanyukta both returned and again started looking at eachother with fuming eyes. Randhir spoke to his friend Nikhil about Sanyukta.

Rd: man krta hai iss ladki ko kisi andhre kamre mein band krdoon aur room bahar se lock krdoon.
Nikkhil was listening all this , tried to help his friend but having wrong intentions......
*****
A Lovely Twirl

Part 5 (B) -   I can't be so cheap......



Sanyukta was all alone sitting on a bench at the corner . Then Nikhil came behind her put the handkerchief on her mouth and dragged her to Hidden place in college which known to only few peolpe. He tied her with a rope on her chair and went to Randhir to tell him about his so called bravery. Randhir on hearing this slapped him hard .
Rd: U have crossed all ur limits. How can u do this? Vo to ladki hai yaar. Vaise bhi ladai hui thi usne kisi ka khoon nhi kiya. Its normal jinse bhi ladai ho to yrh to nhi ki unhe kidnap krlo . Aur ladai thi theek ho jati. Meri bhi to glti thi.
N: but u r saying all this so I thought u would like it.
Rd: kehne mein wur krne mein bohot farq hota hai. Hw cheap r u? Jldi batao use kahan band kra hai?

Nikhil took him to that secret place and on reaching there Randhir found A fall out chair on which she was sitting. He ran towards her, stood the chair on its place and remove the handkerchief from her mouth. Bt not a single tear was in her eyes. She was not at all frightened.
S: wow! Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat , I don't know that u r a kidnapper also.

Rd: dekho.......

S: ab yahan kya kr rhe ho. Mera rape kroge kya? Aur isse zada kya krsakte hain tumhare jaise log.
He immediately placed his finger on her lips.
Rd: now listen to me Sanyukta. Main itna bhi gira hua nhi hoon jitna tum samajh rhi ho.Aur na hi maine tumhe kidnap kiya.
Nikhil came in front.
N: yeah , Sanyukta he is right. Actually I m the one who kidnapped u. Plz forgive me. Plz. I beg u. Plz.
S: its ok!
Rd: hey! U got hurt urself. See Forehead is oozing with blood.
He touched her wound bt she winced .
Rd: sorry. He then untied her and hold her arm to support her but she again winced.
Rd: yahan pe bhi lgi hai kya?
S:nhi. Yeh vo kl vali hai. Kl class ke bahar.
Rd: oh! I m sorry I didn't realize.
S: I am sorry too. Maine bhi tumhare nakhoon mar diye .
Rd: its okay.

Then he took her to medical room and dressed her wound. When ever he touched her a great Spirit run through her body. She never felt like this before. May be it is the starting of a new journey........

*****
#Miti


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 6 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 4 - Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category