Part 3 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 3


Chapter 3

She felt some nails being dug in her soft skin ..... She felt pain and screamed a lil bit ..and the very next moment she felt a hand on her mouth .....

She got scared ...wt If this man is a rapist .....
And she opened her eyes ,...and saw a man ..... Of some 25-26 years of age .... With white skin and hazel orbs .....with messy hairs ...and bandage on his head was staring at her with a frown,.......
Seeing his condition she realized that he is none other than RSS.....

Who u are and wt r u doin here ....came his stern voice

u r Randhir Singh shekawat right ..... ... Hi m sanyukta aggarwal .... She said introducing herself And forwarding her hand Fr a handshake

M nt interested in who u r .... If u r a thief ....tell me how much money u want ...I will sign the check ..amd then u better get lost ....he frowned ...jerking her hand off

hey cool down ...m NT a chor ...m a psychiatrist.... And m here to treat my patient ...ie u ...she said with a smile pasted on her lips ....


just shut up ..... I have NT called any doc ...... And I don't need any ...so just goooo ... He shouted at her ...

well if u have nt ,.the neighbours have ,..and they r a bit annoyed of ur constant shouting's and all ...... And they consider u a mad ..... And yes ... If u don't need any treatment...then .... U have to leave this place ...... She said shaking her shoulders

... I don't believe u .....

" okay so u want me to call the people ..okay I will ,....
Amd she began shouting suno suno sab suno ....

He tightly placed her hand on her mouth ....
She tried to bite his hand ... Bt the moment her lips touched his hand ,,, chills ran down his spine ,,... He composed himself and finally spoke

Are u out of ur mind .....okay okay ... U can live here .... Bt m NT interested in any of ur treatments ......and make it fast .....,

show me my room .....she ordered him

u don't deserve any part of my house .... Bt the room by the side of my room m... U can take it ,..... Its cleaner than the else ....
And sayin this he pushed her out and closed the door of his room,.... Tightly ,..

#NAINA

Guys .... Kaisa chal raha h ye ff ... If u want changes do tell ,...
Amd guys after part 10 ... I want a new pic Fr this ff....
I want u to make it for me ..,
It should have the name of my ff ... And written by naina ..and ur name at the corner ....

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 4 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 2 - Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category