Part 14 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 14


Where the hell were you? he asked me still continuing the hug ….. I never have thought that he cared for me … well this was a bit special …. A psycho like shekawat can care for anyone …. But however I trusted him ……..
I was with my friend kastuki …. I said calmly
You never told me about any friends .. he asked again ……….
You never asked … I answered …. My answers to him were short …. I wanted to shout at him … to scream at him .. earlier he didn’t care who parth was …. And now when I went away without telling him anything .. he is infuriated ….. but I was not able to resist him .. I was feeling like I belonged here .. in his arms ….. whenever his different cologne hit my nostrils ,,,,all my movement just comes to halt and my legs give up and I surrender in his arms ……..

I don’t know what I mean for you… I know you must be taking care of me like one of your patients but I care for you … I don’t know which thread is binding me with you … I don’t know for how long we are together … I don’t know when the day will come when your treatment with me will get over and you will leave me again to this hell …. But for the time being I want you to be near with me …….. that’s all I wanna say to you …. This is not my order .. neither a request … its just my another thought for you …….. he finished saying this
And I felt him tightening his grip over me ……………….
But that day ..you not even showed a sign of care for me …. When that parth came …..i askedhim … this time I wanted my answer s…

I was confused ……

Confused ? can you please explain ….

I was confused …like whether I should trust you or not ..whether I should believe in you or not ….i was confused ….. he said

So is your confusion over >? I asked

I don’t know ….. what I know now is that .. after almost an year I was able to sleep peacefully in your arms ..that day when you came to dress my wounds and I ended up sleeping there … thinking that I was asleep .. I was awake at that time … and it felt sogood … just in your arms I felt peace ..so I drifted to sleep there only …. he finished and so we parted away …………………….

I don’t know what is it … whether I lust you …. Whether I love you … whether I like you … or you are just my crush … or I trust you ..its like I feel together whenever you are around me …….. and I want no confession from you … because i feel the feeling is mutual..and even if it is not… I will not care … your presence is enough……. And I want you to resume your treatment and this time I will cooperate ………….. and he finished his words …………………………………
#naina

Give your views ..

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 15 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 13 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category