Part 32 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 32


Part- 32
OUR LITTLE SECRET....
As mad as I am right now at mom and dad for never telling me about Dad's cancer ,that's the last thing on my mind.The only thing j can think about is how far it is from Bangalore to here.How far I will be from Randhir.
Its been three days since the day I found out we would have to leave for Bangalore and I still havent been able to find the words to tell Randhir.what do I say?
Randhir ,I am leaving...No.
Randhir ,Dad is too sick,and we have to leave....no.
Randhir,I have to leave with my family.it could be a long time till we come back...No.
I pick up my notebook that I have been writing things down in for the past few months of everything that has happened.It helps me to release all the stess and confusion.
But I pick it up and throw it across my bedroom with a scream.
'"No!"I yell while grabbing a couple of my pillows and throwing them one by one across my arm.
"I am not leaving"I yell again.
"He is fine,he is OK,I am not leaving"I yell.
"I am staying with Randhir"I yell and throw a picture frame too.Tears stream down my face and I walk over to it as I see it shattered into pieces.it turn it to see Randhir's picture inside.its when we were at the house we were building ,and we had paint all over us.He is kissing my cheek,and my eyes are squeezed shut while I am laughing.I smile a little ,as more tears stream down my face.
"I can't leave Randhir'I whisper.More tears start to fall down my cheeks,I put my face in my hands putting the picture down as I start to cry.I let everything out.From the time I knew Randhir and we couldn't be together ,to the time when dad was hurt and now when I know I have to leave.
I stand up and wipe the tears away and my my way to the place where Randhir could be, our house.
Shutting of the car I sit there for a minute trying to think about what to say.just thinking about it makes me want to cry.I feel a lump in the back of my throat start to form,and I swallow hard and get out of the car.
Getting inside the house I see Randhir painting the doorframe between the kitchen and living room.
"Sanyukta"He yells running over to me as he see me watching him,and embrace me in tight hug.
"I didn't knew u were coming"He says I smiles a little and hands me a paintbrush.
"Come on,u can help"
After we finish the paint with the songs playing on the radio....I quickly hug him tight as I feel a tear slip down my cheek,and I as usual lay my head on his chest as we both stand there,wrapped in each other's arms.
"I love u"He whispers into my hair.
"I love u too"I finally say back.
"Forever?"he asks,I pull away from the hug and stare at him for a minute as he wipes the tear away from my cheek with his thumb.
"And always"I answer,he smiles and kisses me.
It was in that very moment,that I can assure was perfect.

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 33 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 31 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category