Part 25 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 25


Part-25..
OUR LITTLE SECRET...
Its been about a week since last time Randhir was here,and I am meeting him tonight at our house.But ever since he left that night,Dad hasn't a word to me ,and I am starting to get really worried.
"Do u want a banana?"I ask him in the morning peelong mine but he looks up at me and again become busy in his papers.That make me mad,I stand in front of him stopping his work but still he don't look at me.
"Why don't u talk to me?"I ask He remain silent while keeping his eyes on papers.
"Dad" i yell becoming more mad,
"What?"he yells even more louder making me take a step back.He finally looks at me and I see anger blaring in his eyes.
"Why haven't u talk to me for past week,its getting ridiculous!"I yell back, defending myself.
"I am not very happy with u,That's why"He say.
"Why?"
"I know u lied to ur mom,The worst part is u acted like it didn't bother u,we are ur parents sanyukta,have u ever heard of respect?"He asks like I am stupid It pushes me to the breaking point.
"Respect, really?Coming from the guy who would never tell me anything about my real family.You could have respected the fact that it was my family,and its my business".I say,almost yelling again.
"That has nothing to do with I am talking about"
"Then tell me what's it".Dad snaps his fingers and points at me.
"Sanyukta I am ur father,you will show me respect ,don't yell at me"
"Now I think, you know why I am not happy with u"he added .
"No,actually I don't"I say.
"U lied to mom"he says.
"When"?
"Last week,when she asked if someone had come to the house and u told her no.."He says.His words echo through me like it would on cave walls.Did he see Randhir?Did he see us together?Us kiss.....
'Who were with u?He asks.
"I wasn't.."
"Don't lie to me"He says cutting me off.
"I heard you guys from the hall"He says.
"I was with Radhika"I lie. A pain of guilt stabs me right in the stomach like a punch.
"Radhika?"He asks.
"Yes"He asks again.
"The girl u went to school with?"He asks
"Yes".
"Oh,well just make sure you next time"
Then I remember that Randhir must be waiting at the end of the street and I grab my bag and went away..

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 26 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 24 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category