Part 15 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 15


And yes ....your food is on the table ... For a Change I prepared it .... I hope you r gonna like it ... Saying this he vanished away in his room ....

I settled on the chair and began gulping the food ... Each and every bite was giving me his thoughts .... It was so satisfying that a person was there in my life who considers me as his important part of life... While his thoughts were giving me butterflies down my stomach ....

I still was imagining him again saying those words .... May be I too like him ..may I have started loving him ... Its an unknown feeling for me ..... I wanted too to tell him my feelings for him ..but whnever he stood in front of him I lose all my control ... I forget what I was going to stay and end up staring at him .....

But for now i have lots of work to do ... I have to make him come back to his schedule and for this I know what I have to do .... And I went to my room to catch some sleep ....
#naina

Haaan I know ut was chota part ..but one more part coming at night ..and I wanted to start the new day from part 16 ...so that's why isme ye khatam kiya .....

Love ❤ ur response
Give your views ..


Part - 16 (starting)

Randhir wake up ,,,,,.. its 8 am wake up damn it …. This time she shook him hard ………

What the hell sanyukta aggarwal … I was sleeping and its just 8 … I usually sleep till 12 noon …. H said
Yes I know but u only told me yesterday y that u wanna begin a new starting , so here it is …. Wake up fast or you will get late for work …. She completed her sentence and began to pick some clothes from his almirah……
Oh so you are so keen to treat me so that you can leave me quickly that’s good …. He said smiling while his eyes were sill resting on me ….
No its not like that … I want you to be okay quickly … so don’t waste time ..and see what have you done to all your clothes ..there is not even one shirt that you can wear to office …. She said with irritation ……
Wait … where I am going to the office ? are you kidding ….. he asked
No m nt and don’t waste your energy .. see this your company is suffering such a great loss because of which your companies shares are going down …. And also your manager – mr will and your secretary – sia are useless .. they are wasting your money ….. so you will join the company … I will also come with u as your secretary as I need to be with you ,,,,, she completed her sentence and finally chose a white shirt which was sober and blue denim jeans ….....


......To be Continue in next the Part 16 (Full) !! 


Love ❤ ur response

Give your views ..


Read Next Part 16 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 14 - Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category