Part 19 (Their Castle in the Air) : A Lovely Twirl by Miti Gupta

"A LOVELY TWIRL"

By - Miti Gupta 

Part 19 - Their Castle in the Air


In her room , Sanyukta was rolling over the bed again n again which make the bedsheet rumpled. She was reckoning about what had happened few moments ago. Does she like it?
She was herself flummoxed . It was a new feeling for her which she never felt even with any guy.

Sanyukta's Pov:
What was that? Why I shiver when he came near me? Why his touch gave a unique sensation through my body? Why his proximity effects me? Why my breathe got blocked on seeing him? And why I m thinking all this?......then her gaze shifted to Randhir's pic on the nearby wall....... He is a nice n caring n also a kind hearted person. A true friend of mine may be the bestest friend . In this selfish world I don't think that I would get any better friend than him. I think I like him. But why I am attracted towards him? Oh! These things are just stucked in my mind....... It is he who make me realise that u can find happiness in every thing if u wish. From the day I met him , my life starts taking a twirl . I know that he will never break my trust. He too went through the pain that I have been suffering. But he just looked positively towards it whereas I just bind myself in sorrows n griefs. He came in my life like a Prince Charming who just takes away all the problems of the poor Cinderella. Stop being childish Sanyukta u r now grown up.......she frowned on her silly thought..... May be I like him. But what about him? If he does like me only as a friend. What next if I told him that I like him. What if he does break our friendship. I m not that brave to loose anyone in my life who cares for me. I m only having him as a true friend around me, I have just lost so many people in my life. But now if I loose him ,I don't know what will I do to myself........and tears starts rolling down from her eyes.....

Thinking all this she just dozed in the bed , while on the other hand someone was still awaken n lost in the thoughts of Sanyukta. Sitting on the bed beside the window he was just starring at the moon, imaging her innocent n ebullient face in it.

Randhir's Pov:

What an amazing girl she is.! I just fall for her when I saw her for the first time. She is beautiful , I mean not only externally but also internally , her heart is golden from inside. The way she walks, talks, laughs, plays with her hairs , her everything I just love it and especially her smile, it just precious for me. It worths more than any amount for me, I can do anything to achieve her real smile. I will never hurt her. She had gone through a lot of pain in her life. I wish I could make her happy all the time. My heart pains on seeing a single drop of tear escaping through her eyes.......he clenched his fist taut..... She understands me, may be better than my mom-dad. She is a fairy , a princess to me. Her company didn't let me realise that I am all alone here, without my mom-dad. I like her but what If she considers me only as a friend. I can't afford to loose her, its better to be quite and enjoy her soothing and cheerful company..... soon he too dozed off.

Next day both reached the college early in the morning. They got freshen up there n went to canteen and waited there for their friends to return. Then their bus came n Tanya , Parth , Vids, Yoyo n Natasha( one of their friend) rushed to canteen..
Ta: bhai.. she shouted in excitement but all of them paused at their positions , on seeing Sanyukta in a black colored knee length dress with a white colored shrug , completely complementing her personality.
Vid: Omg! What ? Parth plz pinch me, I think I daydreaming. ...parth pinched her hard..
Ouch itna zor se bhi nhi parth.
Ta: Sanyukta yeh kya hua, 9th wonder of the world.
P: 8th hai yeh.!
Ta: arre 8th to Randhir hai na.
S: guys ese bhi kya hua? Main alien lag rhi hoon kya?
Ta: alien pehle lg ti thi, abhi toh patakha lg rhi ho...
S: guys u r now embarrassing me!
Ta: pr yeh sab hua kaise?
Rd: sara credit mera , vaise accha hai na Miss. Sanyukta Aggarwal ka new avatar.
Ta: aakhir bhai kiska hai... she said with a smirk.
Vid: okk. Pr abhi tum logo ko dean k office mein jana hoga. Actually he is a bit furious on u now.

They both rushed towards the dean's office. Randhir knocked on the door n entered the office with Sanyukta with a fallen face....
Rd&S: GM. Sir.
D: ohh! So here r u both. Now tell me where u were been from last six days. Can't u inform to the school authorities. R u both matured enough to handle this matter?
S: sir vo actully hmari bus chot gyi thi.
Rd: yes, sir. Aur mera phone tut gya tha aur Sanyukta ne apna phone Tanya ko diya tha.
S: sir we could wait for their for the bus to return but actually I m suffering from Acrophobia, n at mountainous terrains I feel very uncomfortable , so we decided to return to the college.
D: but why don't u inform us ?... then enters PKC sir n clarifies the misunderstanding...
Pkc: dean , tanya ne mujhe btaya tha ki yeh dono yahan aa gye hai. But I think aap tak yeh mssg nhi aaya tha. Inki koi glti nhi hai dean.
D: ok then, both of u can leave now. ..

Both came out of the office and laugh out loud , on realising their I'M SO DUMBO FACE....
******
Now a leap is gonna be there signifying the journey of their togetherness. Till then wait for the next part.

Accha response mila toh next part Asap.....

‪#‎Miti‬

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 20 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 18 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category