Part 2 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 2

Sanyukta's pov-
On way to home I was thinking about the truth which I had spoken few min ago...I was busy in my own thoughts when I heard the sounds of horse hitting the ground.I turn around,and behind me is a guys of around my age,riding a horse in the middle of the road.I start to back up,but its kind of hard not to take my eyes away...Its been a while I have seen someone ride a horse.Its like watching snow fall for the first time,and you don't want to take ur eyes away.Reaching nearby me that guy look into my eye.He gives me a small smile ,and before I could smile back I fall.But not just on the road,in the ditch next to the road.
"Crap!"I said ,and next moment I heard a deep husky a bit concerned voice."Are you alright?"I look up to the stranger who is holding his hand out to me,with the other wrapped around the horse reins.I take his hand and he helped me to stand up.
"Yeah"I replied managing myself..
"You are not from round here?"are you"He asked brushing me off.I pushed his hands away brushing myself off.
"I am actually"I replied .He laughs.
"Well those are sure some fancy clothes."He says.
"I study in Mumbai university"I say.
"Ah!!city slicker.He said a kind of winking at me.
"I am not"I yelled getting a kind of mad at him.
"Whatever! But where are u going by the way?"He asks starting to walk.
"My house Agarwal Mansion"I say kicking a rock.
"Gudiya?" He asked in a kind of confusing tone starring at me.
He called me by the name my parents had gave me.
"Yeah"?I say in more of a question form than a statement.
"Do u remember me?"He asks getting excited.
"No"I say trying to remember...
"Randhir"He says.I still stare blank at him.
"Randhir Singh shekawat"He added but I can't remember.
"We went to school together".He continued further.
"My parents are Harsh and Renuka sanyal"He says,then my eyes widened.Randhir Singh shekawat.I turn around and start walking again.
No...no this can't be true I mean the person whom I was running from is before me..No..I liked him once but now things had been changed a lot...and so I...I don't want to know him..
"Wait"He yells running after me.
"I shouldn't be talking to u"I say
"Just because of our parents?"He asks standing infront of me,making me stop and look at him.He has dark brown hair,light blue eyes that shine every time the sun hits them.He is very handsome.He always has been,even when we were kids.But I was never allowed to talk to him.
I never talked to him properly still I fell for him..No not fell but I had feelings for him..But that was only childhood and nothing else....
"Yes because of our parents"I try to ignore him but he again stood in front .
"Just because they hate each other that doesn't meant that we have to.."He explains.
"If they really hate each other that much,don't u think they would be mad if we were friends.I ask.
"Its our life,.Besides u have graduated college.u can make your own choices.He says.
"I am not going against my parents.I say and starting walk away and he didn't stop me but I stop.
"Why do they hate each other anyway?"I asked him turning around.
"Lets just say I don't have best past.He says with a bit smirk.
"What do u mean?"I ask.
"Things I should be in jail for"He says ,my heart start beating faster.
"Like?"I ask.
"There are people dead because of me"He says.
My heart is beating so loud, I could swear he can hear it too,bcoz he started smiling........

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 3 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 1 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category