Part 37 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 37


It was morning ...... And the sun rays entered my room .... I yawned and stretched my arms and finally stood up ..... As I turned I saw Randhir sitting beside me .... With a plate of soup and thermometer.....
I brushed my teeth and drank the soup quietly..... And after sometime he again checked my temperature ......
Hmmm now its normal ... But you still need rest ....,so you stat here today and I will come early for you .... Okay ,... He said in a go without giving me any chances to utter anything ......

I was about to deny but then I remembered the message and that I needed to go there ...... So Randhir will also be not around ....... And I began smiling ....

Why are smiling 😊? He asked ...
And I came back to my senses.....
wo wo ... Haan thnx Randhir for taking care of me .... You are really nice ..... I said. ...

Amd I could see him smiling tooo .....

After sometime he left for his office and I went to the place where he has asked me to come ......
I reached there at sharp 10 am because I wanted to end this story as fast as possible …. It was enough of his tortured … he made me lost my parents , my to be husband but Not anymore /………
And there I saw him –sameer , my ex batch mate standing with his hands inside his pockets … and with a smirk on his lips …
So you are here finally ? he asked
Yes … now .. say wt wanna say .. I asked rudely …..
Leave randhir /…. Or else I will show him something that will cause him to leave you …… he said
No .. I am not gonna leave him at any cost … I have already lost my everything … but noiw I cant lose my friend … and you also get this in your head … unless I will complain you to the police …. I warned
Oh mumma I am so scared … he said sarcastically and twisted my arm …. And I winced in pain ….. I am not afraid of your silly threats .. you get that ? he said and lest from there …..
I cant leave him .. I only stopped him from leaving me ,,,, and now now I cant leave him ….. I concluded this all and went back to his mansion ……………
At evening he arrived home and there I decided to tell him everything about my past …. And hoping that everything will just get okay ……. I opened the gate and the next moment my eyes fluttered open …………….
#naina

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 38 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 36 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category