Part 45 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 45


And I was staring at him for past 5 minutes ..... If coughed and cleared his throat many times,to grab my attention .....,but it was like I was in,another world of Randhir ..where I was staring for long ..... After some clicks I came back to my senses .....

Oh sorry .... I was just thinking about something ..... I said .

Yeah ..that too staring at me all naked .... Huh I think that HOT thing is still in ur head ... He said with a smirk ....

I can believe him ... He is too much ....

No .... It is not the reason ...dont imagine things okay ...... I was wanted to say something to you .... I said

Okay .... Say ... Btw u can come inside and say ur thing if u want ...... He said drawing a hand around his messy hairs .....

Yeah sure ...and I came inside ......, ,

We settled on the bed .... He lied on the bed and I was sitting beside him ....

Okay ... Here is the thing ... Thank you Randhir .... Alot .... For today ..i became so happy today just because of you ... It is the best gift that one can receive ..... Thanks a lot .... I said in a go ....

It's okay ... U have also done a lot to me ... So this is just a payback ..... He said with a smile .....

Thanks again .... I think now I should leave to my room ..... It's late ..... I said hoping that he will stop me ... And we will talk the whole night ......

Yeah okay .... Good night ,.... He said ...

And with a foul mood I began to take steps towards the gate ......

Sanyukta .... I heard his voice .... And the next moment I turned to him .....

Yeah ....

Do you want something to eat .... I am hungry so I am gonna order .... He said ..

Lol it was midnight ... He was going to order .... What an excuse ....

Ya sure ... I said ....
And I settled down on his bed and he went out of the room ......

#naina



......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 46 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 44 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category