Part 32 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 32


Randhir touched his cheek and I was able to make out he was feeling disgusted of himself for uttering those filthy words for me .......

I am sorry ... I shouldn't have said that ...he said
And another slap welcomed his face .......

You know you are an idiot .... I mean I know you didn't meant any of the words you said to me ... I slapped you because you asked me to leave just to save me ..... I mean can you live with your friend ...? I asked him and shook him again and again ...

It really hurt me that how we got attached to each other ..and now he asked mw to leave just to take care of me .....

You considered me your life right ?... You said I am special to you ... You said I am your friend ,.. You gave me your topmost priority and you asked me to leave !!!! ... And tears made way to my cheeks and I began to sob .......
The next moment I found myself tightly wrapped in randhir's arms ...
He dried my tears and again hugged me tight as if promising to never ever leave me again .......

And we remained like this for hours ...and finally I stood up .......

Randhir its morning .... Now get ready we are going to office ... Right now ...... I said and folded my hands .....

Oh ... Now ..... I don't wanna go to office 🏢
.... he said ...

Really ... No if you will not go to office ,... Ummmmm I will go away ... I said

And the next moment I found myself pinned to the nearest wall ...with him really close to me ......

Never say like this okay .. I know you are just temporally with me ... But for the time you are with me ... Please don't talk like that ,,,,... He said seriously .... And hugged her once again......

And both of them landed in the office ,.. And sis frowned seeing sanyukta back in his life ,,,,,,,,

#naina
A lil wait and you will feel loved....
Alright lemme give you a hint ..,
They will go somewhere .......


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 33 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 31 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category