Part 43 (France) - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 43


Aren't we supposed to stay together for this trip ....., huh 😖... He is s bad .... I thought he brought me here so that I can forget my pain and all ... But he is just incredible .... Now he is out to meet more girls ...., F**k .... I muttered some more abusive words for him......

After an hour ....he entered the room ......

Oh ...you came ... So how many friends you made .... I asked

I have brought one girl with me ...... He said with a smile .....
You are cheap .., mr ...i concluded ...
And he came by my side and called her .... Dia .... Dia ....
Woah dia ...why don't u got candles huh 😖 I said sarcastically ....
But the next moment she entered I got shocked ..... I hate seen her somewhere .... Somewhere .... But I was not able to remember that ...
And the next moment realization hit me ..... That who she is ...............

Okay guys ... I know this is a small part,... But ur response is so low .. U only care to put likes ... No comments .., or something...
If I get good response then only I will post the next part .... TODAY ONLY ...
#naina



......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 44 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 42 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category