Part 41 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 41


GIVE YOU WHAT YOU LIKE (the France )

At 10:41 we reached the airport and boarded to our flight ✈..............
I chose to sit nearby the window while randhir was next to me .......
I didn't know what will happen next ..... I was on an airplane with my patient cum new boss ..... ..
His warmth on me faded away the pain of my family ..their betrayal and their anger on me ...... ...

We settled on our seats .... While he was listening to his loud music and I was reading a novel .....,
Sir mam .... You want anything ? The airhostess asked us ....

Yes just a mayonnaise fries and a veg sandwich .. Said randhir ...

And Fr the lady ...,.

A glass of mango juice .... That's it .... I said and the next moment I saw her ogling over randhir ... She was staring at him from top to bottom .....

I think that's enough for this moment ... You can go further .... I said with my twitching nose ... And with a frown on my face ....,,,

And she left giving her card to randhir and with a flirty smile ....

The moment she left I put the book in front of my face and began to stare at the words aimlessly .....

Sanyukta why are you behaving like this ..... ? He asked ....

Huh .. You are asking this ... I think u were still dreaming about that slutty air hostess .... Hell .. This is the starting .. Now I have to see more chicks ... Precisely France chicks drooling over u ......., I said angrily ....

She was flirty .... And I see I am tearing her card ... And I am all yours ,... He said with an innocent smile .....

And I again I melted ... With his innocent eyes and my these expectations from him rose a question in my mind ... Why I am expecting this for him ....

Why I feel connected or why his smile melts my heart .....

And he flight took us to the airport ....
And after some loong hours we landed to France ........

#naina


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 42 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 40 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category