Part 47 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 47


Sanyukta ,,,, ..I never want a beautiful .sexy ,,. Rice girl ..., I always want a girl who will understand me .,., who will always accept me with the flaws I have ...., who will trust me ... And never leave my hand ......

I never want a girl who knows how to cook ...or can clean my house .,.., I just want a girl who can cook with me ,,,,, a girl who can share her sorrows with me and can listen mine tooo .,,,.

I never want a girl who will cook food with me .... Who will wash my clothes or clean my hope .... I want a girl who will make food with me ,..who will wash clothes with me ,..and clean my house with me .... I want her to share each and every part of her life with me ....

I want a girl who will love me unconditionally ... And will accept my unconditional love ... A girl who trusts me ...and who also gain my trust ....
This is it ,,,,

And the next moment I hugged him ......

Sanyukta what happened ? ... He asked ..
Randhir you are really sweet ...you are every girl's dream .... The girl will be so lucky who will marry you .....
And he smiled but I could see a pain in those eyes ....
Alright it's late I gotta go .... I said and went out from his room

And I took leave from his room and went to mine ..... Whole night I was just thinking abt him ...

Next day we again met ankit bhai and dis Bhabhi ......
Lets go ..... Sanyukta ...., bhai said ...
Okay bye sanyukta enjoy .... I think I have some work to do ..... Randhir said .... And I got angry ..why th hell he is not going with us ....
Randhir you are also coming with us ... I said ...
No sanyukta .... I am not ... You enjoy with your family ... He said ...
Randhir join na ... I will love ❤ it ..bhai said ...
Sorry ankit I cant ,.. I have to go for a work ... I need to meet a party.... You guys enjoy ..... He said ...
It angered me more.... I pulled Randhir with me to a corner .....
Why are you not coming ... " ... Are you mad ... I don't know ... You have to come with me .....I said totally freaked out ...,
No sanyukta ... You better go .. That's it ...,, I don't wanna come okay .... Go .... He said with a cold voice ,...
Alright then stay here .... Huh .. I said rudely and went with bhai and Bhabhi........

We went to various places ...malls ..... Bhai was so enjoying ... But I was totally sucked up ... I didn't felt the passion .....no this cant be Randhir .. Why the hell I am not enjoying with my bro and missing my patient ...,damn it ... I cursed myself ...and continued to move like a zombie ..,.,...

#naina
Next is randhir's pov ....
Target : 120+ likes
20 comments .,..

Till then babye ,...
And if this is not achieved .... I may not post .... The next ..
#naina



......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 48 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 46 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category