Part 40 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 40

And if you will cry 😿 for long I will also cry with you .... Will you like seeing me cry ... Huh? .. He asked running his hand around my Hairs ......

No ...., I said quietly and dried my tears with tissue paper....
Okay .... So are you gonna tell me why were you crying ? He asked

My is married ..... I said

Oh then it is a great news 📰 I think you should go and meet them ..... He said smiling ..,,

Huh .... They all hate me ...thats why they didn't informed me about ankit's marriage ..... They consider me a burden ... I have never thought that I will cone to know know about this marriage through fb ... I mean this is so mean .... I am feeling like I can't breathe ,..., I said controlling my tears ......

There must be some reasons and all right ... But i know it will not be easy for to open them to me ... So it's okay ..... But what I can see here is that you need some fresh air ..... And hence both if us are going to France tomorrow ..... He said with a smile and a lil bit of excitement....

And why will you do this to me ? I asked innocently ,..,

Because you are my friend ... My healer .... My bestie ... Okay ... Now no more questions .... You rush to home quickly and begin packing ,,,till then I will complete some work ,.,. Today we will fly there ,... He said ... And went out ......

Now this was really funny ...few moments ago ... I was crying and now I am excited... This man can really change stuffs,,..., I concluded this and hurriedly went to home and began packing .....
Unaware of the beginning of a new relationship there ,.,,,

#naina

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 41 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 39 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category