Part 42 (France) - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 42


We landed in Strasbourg... I wanted to go in Paris .. But it was he who has organized the whole tour so I had nothing to do with it ...... I was hoping to have great fun here ..... And the cab arrived in front of us and we hopped in it ,.....,

Hey this is mr randhir sing shekawat ... I was the one who called you .. Please drive us to
Regent contades..... He said

Yeah sure.... Mr and Mrs shekawat please hop in the cab I will place ur stuff in it ,. And welcome to France....,. The cab driver said ...

Well listening Mrs shekawat from anybodys mouth for me was different ,.. I was not the one .... But it was like I didn't felt bad about it ,.,, I think I liked it ,.,.

It's not Mrs shekawat.... She is miss aggarwal .... He said ..., while I looked into his eyes ... Well he didn't wanted ppl to cal me as Mrs shekawat. ....
We reached the hotel .. It Was amazing with so many rooms and was damn huge ..... We moved to our suite and placed our bags .....
It was damn cold there ,.. Snow was falling outside while my whole body was totally especially my hands because I forgot my gloves somewhere ......
Hey I ordered the food ,,,,,,, ....... He said with a smile .... Change in ur room and hop in we will eat together ...... He said

Well I cant move a lil because if the cold and u r asking me to change my clothes and go to my room ..,..,I said
Oh ... You at okay na ... Do I need to call a doc,.., he asked
Go ur kind info ... I am a doctor .... I said with a frown ...
But you are a psychiatrist.....he said
But every doc knows about these basic information and can treat cold and regular illness ... I said
Oh ...good then .., if u can move ... Here take my coat my gloves ... And don't argue ..., he said and made me wear the gloves and his jacket .....
And I will make you eat the food .... He said ..,,
And grabbed a plate of macaroni and pizza box .....
He took the first morsel of the macaroni ... And made me eat it ... It was so tasty .... So delicious ... Or it was the love of the person making me it that ,,.,,
After finishing the macaroni he took the box of pizza 🍕 and placed its piece in my mouth ,,,,, it was tasty too ..and suddenly my lips touched his hand ..., I turned away quickly ,..... It was embarrassing... His one touch on my lips got me electrify....

I am sorry ... I said ....
It's okay .... Now you got to know that I am so hot .... He said with a smirk ....
What ... I asked.. While in my mind I was agreeing to this very fact ,...,
I mean warm ..., . Hahaha ,,... So do you think I am hot .... He asked ..,
What kind of question is this ..,,, ? I asked shyly ,,.,
Answer it .....
No ...
Okay then I think the girls in Strasbourg will think I am hot .. Lemme go on a walk then ..., he said. .
You can ,.. You are not tied with me .., I said ... While inside I was shouting that he is HOT 🌵... VERY HOT 🌵........
Okay .... And he wet away ,.. And I saw him leaving ,,,.., .
#naina




......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 43 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 41 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category