Part 33 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 33



Whole day that sia had a gaze on me ...as if she would eat me up .... .
Me and Randhir were discussing something about his progress in health... And his company too ..when suddenly sia barged in .....

Sanyukta can you please leave ... I wanna talk with Randhir .... She said

But we bare discussing something important ... I argued

Oh yeah ..., I know .... Now please leave ....., she said with frown
And I left coz I don't wanted to fight with her right now ...

But I kept my ears on the door to listen their talks ......

Randhir you said sanyukta was going to leave ..... But she is here ... She said ...

Oh no ..she is not going,.. There were some misunderstandings which are resolved now .... And btw you better focus on the files instead of this ..... He Sai sternly
And I smirked ...

Oh... I was just saying ..randhir I am warning .... She is not good for you .... You know ... You don't even know about her history ..... And you ....

But her words were stopped by Randhir 's hand on her neck ...and she choked a bit ,...

Randhir what are you doing ... She managed to say ...
Don't dare to speak anything about her like this ,.. She is ky frnd ... My supporter .... Do you get that.... He said and pushed her aside ...

And she went out of the cabin immediately ...of course I first hid myself .....

I went to my cabin began to think about my past ... Yes it was painful ... But I have never shared ut with anyone .... Not even with Vidushi ... My best frnd .. So how can I now share it with him ... And I concluded that I will speak to him about it later on when the time will come ..

Suddenly I felt some itching on my neck region ... But I was not able to reach there because of my shirt tied up up to my neck ....
It was afternoon time everyone was in the canteen so I decided to open up a bit ...

And I opened 3 buttons of my shirt ... Which showed my neck region and ofcourse a deep cleavage......
I took out a tube from my purse and began to apply on it ......
Then I realized that there is itching also I my back .... But opening my whole shirt in the office will be risky ... So tried to reach my hand at the bag ....
My trance was broken up by the sudden opening of the door .....

And I found HIM there and suddenly turned back ...with my back facing him ....
And hurriedly tried to close my shirt ...because of which its two buttons got broken
.....
#naina

It was big part ...
Right ...
So another one soon .. But I want your reviews .... Next would be a bit hot .... Not that much ...but a bit ....
So comment please


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 34 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 32 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category