Part 34 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 34



Oh shit .... I yelled and tried to cover up my assets .....

What's the matter,.... Why did you turned away he asked ....

Now what I am gonna say to him ... This is so embarrassing.... This is so embarrassing....
He heard my murmurs and again spoke .....
Sanyukta ...what happened...? Wait lemme come there .....

Wait ... I shouted .... The buttons of my shirt are broken and i am wearing nothing inside ....... I said and hung my head down ....,

Why what wait ..... I could hear him stumbling.... Wow Randhir Singh shekawat... Who is so aggressive.... And blunt can fumble ....
He continued - why are you not wearing anything inside? ...

Wow what a question .... It was so hot so I came just like that ...bc I am having rashes at the back and it was burning from inside...so I decided to apply the crème ... But my hand is not reaching by back and you came suddenly so I ended up breaking my buttons ..... Also my shirt is very thick so ...., it doesn't matter.....
I blurted out everything ..... And there it was silence fir some minutes .... And finally he broke it ,.,,

I can help you ... He said
.with? I asked ...
First let me apply crème on your rashes then we will do something for the buttons ..... He said

No ..... I said you already that ,,... I was again going to repeat everything but he interrupted me ......

I know .... Well I can close my eyes too .. Now you don't argue ... First lemme lock the door ..otherwise someone will come ,..
Amd he closed the door .....,
And came near to me .... I don't know why I was able to trust him ... Why I was giving him the authority to touch me ,... He just my patient ,..but our friendship and faith has let us to reach this day ......

He removed the shirt and I knew he must be closing his eyes ...,
Eyes closed..... He said .... God swear ... He again said ..,
He is so cute ..... How can someone hurt this sane man ....
I trust you Randhir I said .....
And i could feel him smiling ....while I blushed thinking about his touch on me ...,

#naina


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 35 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 33 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category