Part 21 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 21


I SAW randhir throwing things here and there ALSO HIS hand had so many cuts from which blood was coming out ……….. There were people trying to control him but he pushed them all ……. I heard people talking …. “Hey this randhir Singh shekawwat ….. Earlier a psycho and now too “and were saying shits about him …….. The manager came to stop him but randhir held his collar and said that he will pay him for everything he has messed …… I ran towards randhir to control him ……. And hugged him from his back ….. But his anger took toll over all his senses and he pushed me too ……

Sanyukta don’t dare to mess with me right now ….. I am not in a mood to talk...you will hurt yourself if you will come near to me... he said and continued to throw things
I knew he was a stubborn but I was not so submissive … I ran to him and laced my fingers around his nape and hugged him tight … so tight that out breaths got hitched and we fall on the ground …… I rubbed my hand around his back and calmed him down ….. I could feel his uneven breaths ….. I rubbed his hands with mine and soothed him... After sometime he got normal …
He stood up and sat on the driver’s seat of the car …I too sat on the passenger seat and without uttering anything we drove towards his house …. We didn’t exchange a single word even after reached the mansion …. After half an hour we called it a night and slept in our respective rooms … my mind was still wandering around randhir … what made him so angry that he broke everything and was yelling around …. I knew that it was connected with his past …. But even after 2 months he is not open with me to tell me his past …….
It was around 1 am in the morning I heard some knocks on the door of my room ….. I got scared and took a flower vase with me to hit the person with it (if he was a thief or something) but as I opened the door /…….. The flower vase fell from my hand and I lost myself in the gathering the view of the person ……… it was HIM …. It was RANDHIR SINGH SHEKAWAT ……
#naina
Please comment



......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 22 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 20 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category