Part 44 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 44

Randhir ... Ye muje Bhabhi jaise kyu lag rahi h .... I. asked him ...lowly

Kyuki ye wahi h ... He said smiling ...

And the next moment sanyukta ran to her and hugged her tight ....

Bhabhi aap yaha .. Kaise? ..aur ankit kaha h ... Aur aap Strasbourg m kya Kr re ho .... I began to shower them with infinite questions.......

Arrey sanyukta ..chill .. Baitho ... Hum yaha honeymoon pr aaye ... Mtlb we were having a short trip of the whole France ...., aur randhir ne Hume call kiya puchne k liye ki hum kaha h .... Aur dekho Wo tumhe humse milwane k liye yaha le aaya ...... She said

Aur ankit kaha h .? I asked

Wo,bahar hi khada h .... He is feeling very ashamed ..... Ki Wo tumhe hmari marriage m Ni laa paya ... ...she said In a low tone .....

And I ran out there and saw my brother standing ,....

Chata khayega ki mukka ,.... Ab Tu mere se Milne bhi Ni aayega na ,.. Aesa bhai h ....
And the next moment he hugged me tight ......
And apologized to me for the past ....
.i am happy ki tum sab hmare sath ho ... Ab hum yaha mil Kr ghoomenge .....
I said full of zest .....

Ya sure ... But don't tell papa that we are with u ,.. We have not told him this ..and we think we will never ,.,,,, he said ...

Okay ....i said ...

And both of them went to their hotel ....and I went to my room,.....

I got so excited with my family that u forgot about randhir totally amd he was the one who had helmed me to unite with thm .....
I change myself in to my night pajamas,.. It was 11:30 pm .... I knew he must be sleeping but my thnx can not wait for the next day ...

And I found myself standing in front of his room's door,......
.i knocked about 10-15 times ...and finally he opened the door ....,and the scene in front of me brought jitters down,my stomach and a very different kind of feeling hit me ....

He was not wearing any shirt and all his messy hairs were on his forehead ,....,
In total he was looking sexy ........

#NAINA



......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 45 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 43 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category