Part 39 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 39


In my family .... My brother was the only one who trusted me .... But he was not able to come with me or support me ..... Because he has responsibilities of my parents ,...

And today when I came to know that my brother has got married with some girl .... I was totally broken ,,.. I was shocked that my parents didn't care to inform me that .... Is their hatred so intense for me ......,

I was sitting idly on the chair of my cabin .... I haven't told anyone about it ...., nor even my bestie vidushi .....
And of course randhir is also unaware of my pain ..... I have not told him about my past ... And now i can't tell him because I can't bear more tears .......

I heard some knocks on the door .....

Come in .... I said ,,.
And there I saw randhir entering the room ......
You don't need to knock .... This is ur company .. And each and every thing here belongs to you only ...... I said ....
Oh ... So you are also here m... So do you too belong to me .... He asked with a smirk .,..

Mr shekawat .. You can flirt too ..... Wow .... I said sarcastically ......
And there he noticed some tear stains on my cheeks ...and swelled eyes 👀.....

He pulled me towards me .... And asked ....
Why the hell were you crying ,,,? Did anyone say something to you ? That sia .? .. I know she is a jerk ...... He began babble and make his stupid guesses ......,

Oh no no ....nothing is like that ...... It's just ... Some family problem ..... I said ,,,

It's okay ... But I you want you can light ur heart by sharing ,.... He said with a concerned voice and the next moment I melted and hugged him very tight ,.....

And my world stopped there only .... His warmth made me relaxed and I felt light .... Like a feather ... Free of tensions.... Free of worries ...free of accuses ...which led me to cry everyday .....
And tears dropped from my eyes wetting his white shirt ......
But h only made his grip tighter to me ... Making me feel that whatever happens he I'll always with me during all UPS and downs ..,..
Never thought that a patient will do this to me ....

#naina

Want more parts today .....
Comment

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 40 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 38 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category