Part 29 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 29


As I entered the park … I saw randhir standing near a tree with his hands resting in his pockets ……. There was no expression on his face and he was totally blank …. While I was feeling that he might be there to apologize to me for his past behaviour and I mentally prepare myself to tease me…….
He is so stupid … he called me in the park to apologize …. Nice way … I said
And I went to him and called his name ….. he turned
The next moment his word broke my soul .. my heart and everything ……….i was expcting so much from him and what he say was so unexpected……..
You can leave the company …. He said crossing his arms ……..
What an amazing apology .. I thought sarcastically …. Here I was making my dream castles to tease him … while his word just brought a earthquake in my world …………… I was so stupid to think that we might get together afterwards………….
But why are you saying this suddenly ? I asked
See sanyukta ….. I mean miss ggarwal … he said
Why he is being so formal .. I thought

I am fine ….. I can control my anger … also I am doing well in my company which totally signifies I have recovered … so there is no need for you to stay with me and waste your time …….. he said coldly
Really was that a waste of time for you ? okay …. But tell me about the contract I signed …. It said that I cant leave the company … I said…. Well this contract is really helping me …. May be I can get 6 months more to stay with him …. And in this time I can set everything upright …. But he had some different plans …………………
No need for this ….. I will shift you to the Mumbai branch …. Where you cn just visit once to the office in a week and continue your work …… he said
Why he is so eager to make me leave him ………..and this was making me angry …..
Okay I will leave …… but just tell me .. you earlier said that you liked me a bit and you always felt good whenever I was with you …so why are you acting so weird with me ? I asked
People change .. and I am not answerable to you at all ……….he said
And this was it … I can handle his another set of cold words … I just stamped my foot on the floor
Okay mr randhir singh shekawat ….. this was the last you were seeing me ……… when you will reach your home I ill be far away from it
Saying this I ran away hoping that I will never meet him …. A case that make me feel for him and which finally broke my heart ……….
#naina


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 30 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 28 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category