Part 28 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 28


Where are you two going ? I asked trying to control my anger ……. Yes I was angry on him ….. first he was so soft on me … he considered me his life and now he is doing everything except me ….. well this was really not satisfying ….. he must me with me …. But no he going out with his ex-secretary Sia ,,,,, this felt bad ………..
We are going to a official party ……… its of mr batra ‘s success … sia said
But randhir you always took to me to these parties …… I said
While I could see him angry … then I remembered I need not to come in front of sia like this that I live here with him ……
Wait …. Sanyukta what are you doing at randhir’s house ? sia asked
She is just temporary living here .. till she get back her house …… right miss aggarwal ? he asked sternly

And I just nodded
And they left away
This was so painful to see randhir leaving with other girl … I have no rights on him but till I am with him he should be with me …..
But no …..he is busy spending time with that sia ….. and these thoughts gave me sleep and the next day when I woke up … I straightaway went to his office where I found randhir no where ….. ….. I thought he might be with sia but sia entered the cabin too
Randhir sia want you to come here …../… and she gave me a slip and went away …..
I read it – it was a park .. why he want me in a park … what he wanna say …….. I am hell confused
And leaving my thoughts away … I accelerated towards the park …………
#naina
I know it was a small part ……
But today I will write more parts /……


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 29 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 27 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category