Part 38 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 38


Woah .... What are you ..... Ummm why .... Ohhh you are looking so sexy ..... I said stammering and the next moment slapped myself for using a word sexy for him ..... Like srsly .... Uhhh these days I am not able to control myself .....
But of course i was shocked to see randhir dressed in a black threw piece coat with a bottle of wine and a sexy smile pasted on his lips ...... My trance was broken by his words ,...,

Thnx for the compliment and I will happy more if you lemme in ... He said

And I immediately stepped away from the entrance......

So ... Why are you dresses up like this ... Are you going somewhere ....... ? I asked

No .... I am not going anywhere ...... Today my company reached in the list of the top ten firms ..... So I was a lot happy for it ...and I decided to celebrate.... He said and placed the wine bottle on the table ....

Oh that means ppl are coming over here .... But see the house is not looking clean ... And I am in my night suit .... Lemme change and clean this all .... I said amd began to put off all the clothes lying on the sofa ...,,.

Wait my bullet train ... I want to celebrate only with my best friend ...., okay? ... That means you and me ... In this house only ..... He said encircling his arms around me ....

But see my clothes ,..i frowned .

I like you like this only .... He smiled ....

And he poured the wine in the glasses and we just stared at each other ..., it Was romantic ... But different ,..... What I know was I was happy to be around him .,...,
So dropped the idea of telling him about that sameer and will wait for the time ..,,., till now I wanna explore him more and more .....,,.,.

At night we slept in our respective rooms building castles about our lives ,,.. Still unaware about our real self ..

#naina


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 39 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 37 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category