Part 30 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 30


I saw her retreating figure and my heart beats also slowed down …. Tears made way to my cheeks and I hurriedly swept them ….. I sat on the bench and placed my head over it and didn’t realised when my vision got blurred and I slept there only …….
It was about about 11pm when I gained consciousness and found myself resting on a bench of the park …and the realisation stuck me that sanyukta has left me ……. It was so heart wrenching …. A doctor which came to my place to treat me and then become my so good frnd has left me …. Well she has not left me it was me the idiot who pushed her ……
I took my car keys and drove to the mansion …….. there was no trace of sanyukta there ….. it was deserted and not a pinch of laughter was left here …..
I grabbed my bottle of alcohol and drowned myself in the sea of regret pain and agony ……
And I began to blabber a lot …….

“sanyukta right ? how can I be so heartless I took away her from me ,,,, she brought happiness in my life ….. made me a bit sober and what I did I just ruined this all …….
And there I smashed the lamp on the floor
“that REHAN I will never spare you …. You kidnapped my sanyukta and blackmailed me to leave her because you cant see me happy ./…….. you are such a swine …… I hate you rehan ….. my mom .. my dad ..all are with him and what I have is loneliness and the only smile which I got also got snatched away from me …. Also I broke her heart “
And I threw my bottle on the ground …….
“ you people can never see me happy ….. first when we all four lived together …… you set my marriage to a girl – RAGINI , a Casanova.. whom I always found sleeping with random people …. So I broke with her without informing my parents .. but they just wanted money , her empire ,..so theat ragini steels can collaborate with shekawats ……. When they got to know about that they just asked me to die //….. what kind of parents were they … they preferred me dead instead falling their so called repo /……..
Tears reached my cheeks and my sobs began to increase loudly …. I was to able to control myself ……
I began to throw things here and there and when finally my foot slipped I fell on the ground and continued my blabbers
“ and ragini’s family accused us that we first make relations then broke it …..and my parents began to hate me …… they never let me live peacefully …… they tried to destroy my company and when I ruined their plan ..my parents decided o kill me ….. they hired goons to kill me .. I also fought them ..and at last they mixed something in my food …. Because of which I was just about to die but my friend raj saved me….. and when my parents got to know about him .. they decided to kill him …..
And they killed my friend … thy killed my friend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I set fire in their house .. yes I got mad … I always knew they were after me but why they killed my dear friend …… .
And I was about to faint but I saw a figure approaching towards me ….. and I knew that my life is back to me ……….
#naina



......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 31 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 29 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category