Part 31 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 31


I was shocked ….. my bag fell from my hand and I fell on my knees .. this man has so much inside him …… his tears were depicting his each and every pain…what kind kind of parents were they …… and this randhir is mad … he left me just to save me … I just left my phone in his house and came to take it .. and what is saw was really different …. I m happy that I heard this all … if I had not come he might have gone to take a suicide …. He is not expecting anything from his life ……….
I ran to him and engufef him in a tight hug …. His tears made my top wet and my tears made is …we remained in this position for hours and we slept there and then only …….
************************morning ******************************************
I was the first one to open my eyes and I saw my cute baby in my arms ….. he still have those tear stains imprinted on his cheeks while his eyes were swollen due to last night;s agony ……
I admired his cute face …. Well it was of course handsome …with beautiful eyes …. Which were of course closed by his lashes and his nose .. a pointed one was making him more smart ..while his mouth was quite open and I chuckled at it …. I closed his mouth and in that process his lips touched my fingers and I began to think how it would feel if his lips were on mine ………….. what the hell am I thinking ..and I shut my thinking box and ran my hand n his hairs which were totally messy and were lying casually on his forehead making him look sexy ……

My whole seeing session was interrupted by his movement AND the next moment I saw him wide awake …… and he hurriedly stoop up and turned in the opposite direction ………….
And I smiled thinking that he didn’t remember anything ………….
What the hell are you doing here ? he asked in a cold voice
I am here to treat my patient ………. I said confidently
I am okay … and I am doing well there is no need of you in my life …….. he said
Yay that I have seen .. you are totslly living in alcohol ..while I can see your over messy state … well I kniw it makes you look sexy but this depicts you are not okay …………. I said and the next moment I bit my tongue thinking what I have said …. I have called him sexy ..
Oh now I get it ………… you found me attractive …. That’s why you are here to please yourself ,…. But see lady I am not a call boy ………….. contact someone else for your pleasures /…… he said and the next moment I slapped him and he froze at that moment only ………….
#naina
Future parts will give you a heavy dose of romance so fasten up your seatbelts


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 32 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 30 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category