Part 34 (Its My Surprise) : A Lovely Twirl by Miti Gupta

"A LOVELY TWIRL"

By - Miti Gupta 

Part 34 - Its My Surprise

Then the award function began, of various titles organised by the juniors to honour their seniors. The host began to announce the awards, the first award went in the hands of you for being the funniest guy in the college. He came on the stage n accepted the award.
Yo: bhaiyo aur bheno, thank u ji, mujhe college ka joker bnane k liye....everybody laughs n clapped for him.

The second award was for the martial arts king , which goes to Parth.
P: thnk u all, ab chalta hoon, nhi toh darr k sab bhag jayenge

Host: now, the next award is for the hottest n the most handsome guy of the college. Any guesses?......n all the girls shouted "Randhir" making Sanyukta to burn in jealousy.
Yes guys u all r right. Randhir plz come on the stage....n he climed up

Rd: I knew it, I am irresistible n flawless. N girls this is for u..... n he gave a flying peck 😙 all the girls n he fall in with others beside Sanyukta.

S: mere se mann bhar gya kya, jo yeh sab.....
Rd: ohhh! Someone is hell jealous. I like it.... he winked
S: haan , agar kisi ne bhi mere bf pe nazar bhi daali, I will kill her.

H: moving ahead , nxt award for the beautiful lady in the college goes to ...... before he could complete ,everyone called out "Sanyukta".....
Again u all r right , plz young lass come on the stage.

S: I am surprised !anyways thnx a lot.

H: the final award , n yeah u all know it but mujhe bol ne dena . The award for the BFF goes to Randhir n Sanyukta. They both jumped in excitement n hugged each other.

Rd: thnx once again, main hoon issliye isse award mil gya.... she attacked him on his arm by her elbow.
Well jokes apart, as everybody of you knows that she is my best friend, but I want to confess something......as he said this , the 2 guys from the corner pulled the 2 ropes.

As they pulled the rope , the shower of blossoms began n big poster appeared behind them which was visible to all.

FOR MY ONE N ONLY PRINCESS, FOR MY SANYUKTA . AN OFFICIAL PROPOSAL TO YOU FROM YOUR LOVING BOYFRIEND RANDHIR.😍😍😍😘😘😘..... she turned to read it n again turned to look at Randhir , but found him kneeling down to her with a ring in his hand.

Rd: Isse pehle , tum kuch bolo ya fir koi bich mein aaye , let me tell u my feelings.....his voice seemed to be the sweetest song ever played on this earth. N she listened to him with full concentration.

I know I am neither perfect , nor I'm a Prince Charming as u see in the movie.
But I will make sure to treat u as My Cinderella, to give u what, Cinderella deserves. I will try to be a Prince Charming for you. To give u all the comfort u want n most importantly the Love till the world's last. I will love u till the day I m alive, till the second I am breathing.
Will u give me the chance to treat u as My Cinderella? Will u give me the chance to love u eternally? Will u be mine forever? Will u marry me?...... both were having tears of happiness in their eyes. Now, she knew that their is someone in this world , who will love her forever. Someone who will Never gonna leave her alone. He noticed how her eyes began to shine with a unknown shimmer as he uttered these words...... N the crowd shouted again "Say yes Sanyukta ".

S: yeh baat galat hai... she uttered while his mouth dropped
Rd: kya...kya....keh rhi ho tum?...he stuttered
S: arre mere buddhu tum agar Prince Charming nhi bhi lagte na to bhi main tumse bohot pyaar krti. Yeh tumhara misconception hai that u r not my Prince Charming. Ab dekh kya rhe ho ring kaun peh nayega? Yes! I m ready to fulfil all ur wishes..... she said n forwarded her left hand towards him.

He kissed her hand n slightly passes the ring in her ring finger. N the hall reflected with the sound of applause. Yeah! It was a moment for complete satisfaction , happiness, pleasure basically it was the moment of love for the 2 cute love birds.

Yoyo jumped on the stage held a mic....
Yo: paji propose to kr diya, ab dance bhi kr lo aap dono, ham bhakt jano ka bhala ho jayega....

Dj played a romantic songs n some couples also joined them but the centre of attention of the dance was SanDhir. He attached his one hand with hers n put another on her waist. He gave a twirl n turn to her n then lifted her up. She extended her hands in the air while he spun still keeping her in the air. He then slightly landed her n wrapped his both hands around her waist while she put hers on his shoulders n rested her head on his chest listening to his melodious heartbeats .Their bodies were moving impeccably on the rhythm . During the dance they were just lost in each other's world.

S: Randhir I love u so so so much.. she chipped
Rd: but I love u more.
S: no, we equally love each other...she pouted
Rd: I am just kidding . Btw mera surprise kaisa laga?... he raised his brow
S: awesome, but tumne yeh sab plan kiya tha. I mean seriously... her orbs widened
Rd: tumne kya socha college vale mere kehne par thodi fuloon ki baarish krte. Yeah Its my Surprise for u.
S: accha to itni kal se iski planning k baare mein soch rhe the.
Rd: tumhe kaise pta. Tumhe pehle hi doubt ho gya tha?
S: haan ab raat bhar jago ge toh doubt toh hoga hi na.
Rd: tum toh abhi se hi wife bnane ki practice krne lgi. U know tum world ki best wife bnogi....he chipped making her cheeks to turn its hue .

After the dance Sanyukta dragged Randhir towards a silent corner n looked at him from head to toe, making him baffled up.

Rd: Why r u starring at me, I know I am the hottest guy in the college but don't have inferiority complex with me , afterall I am ur bf n soon to be ur husband. Tumhe bhi toh award mila na toh apne aap ko inferior mat samjho....he chuckled on his joke while she made a face.

S: shut up! Tumhari tabiyat theek hai na?...she asked in serious tone
Rd: haan , kyun mujhe kya hua.
S: nhi , actually I am not able to believe that Mr. RSS had just proposed me in real. I mean main sapna to nhi dekh rhi?
Rd: Miss. Sanyukta Aggarwal aap apne hath mein jo ring pehni hai , usse dekh kr bhi believe nhi ho rha?...he asked while holding her hand.
S: tumhe pta hai, yeh aajtak ka sabse special surprise tha. Main iss moment ko kabhi nhi bhul paungi.... she chipped n kissed his hand.
Rd: aur main bhulane ki koshish krunga tumhe, I mean itne unique surprises dunga na that u will fall for me more n more in every second.... he said with a smirk

He slighty wrapped his hands around her waist n pushed her towards him with a thud n her soft chest got hit by his hard one.
S: Randhir! What's this.....she chipped while blushing as she knew his intentions.
Rd: don't be so innocent Sanyukta, u know na mera return gift bhi pending hai.
S: aur agar main vo na doon toh..... she said while freeing her.
Rd: toh main cheen lunga.....
N he pulled her closer n smacked onto her lips. He sucked her lower lip tenderly while her fist got the hold of his mane. He nibbled over her lip while she sucked his upper lip. His hands shifted from her shoulders towards her waist n began to rub it. He pulled her more closer through her nape n his tongue entered her mouth n she moaned. He tasted each n every corner of her mouth passionately. His lips left hers after feeling lack of breathe. He then kissed the material of her shoulder while she closed her eyes. He kissed her neck line softly but after few minutes began to suck the skin hardly causing her to moan a bit loud .

S: ahhh! Itni zor se kaun krta hai aise.... she chipped while massaging her skin.
Rd: it's RSS's style ....n he handled his coat to her n she wore it.
S: no! Its a torture...she said n turned to go when he pulled her back
Rd: vaise last n final time puch rha hoon , sahi sahi btana, mere sath puri life aise tortures jhelogi? Kabhi bhi chod k nhi jaogi? Aur mujhe bohot pyaar karogi?
S: kitni baar bolu. Haan, I am ready to tolerate ur sweet tortures. To be with u forever n to love u the most n how much I can.
Rd: I love u.
S: I love u twice , thrice n lots more...she slighty pecked his cheek n ran away
*****
Pheww! Long part!
What r ur feedbacks guys? Do tell me
N sorry for being irregular with my posts.
Will try to give nxt part soon

#Miti

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 35 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 33 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category