Part 48 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 48


Rd pov

She left with her family ... Leaving me alone ....i wanted to go with her .... Spend my whole day with her ..... Look into her beautiful eyes .... And hold her hands the whole way ......
But I cant .... I cant fall for her more ..... I dnt wanna that day to come when I cant live with her ,....
She is just my doc ... I know I am doing well and soon she will leave me,..... So I need not to stay with her long ... Also I don't want my dark past to greet her and haunt her more ...already her life is uplifted ....
I have yet not told her everything about my brother .... I know he will come for me again ....
No I cant let this Happen to her ,,, it's a trap and I am falling more and more for it ....
Oh ....,the sun is setting .... After the great shower of light finally the sun is setting ... Finally the peace the coming ... But this peace can never come to me .... Just like colors of the sky ...finally unite with the the sun ..ajd they al end up meeting the divine sea ...me and sanyukta can never meet ...,,
Its getting intense yet the softness,is maintained....
Getting bored of my loneliness... I decide to stroll in the nearby garden .....
As I reached there I settled myself on the grass .... The soft yet cool green grass touched me and brought peace in me ...which I know will last not very long .....
After sometime I saw a couple .... Resting their heads on each others shoulders and holding hand ..... They were so in love with each other .... While in my case love was not getting anytime close to me ..........

Sanyukta "s pov ...

Bhai and Bhabhi ... Were so in love ... They were everytime eating in a single plate ... Using a single spoon ...they shared everything ........
While I was here alone eating this pasta with a foul mood ....
I bid them good bye and decided to spend sometime for me .... Just alone ....
So I entered a garden removed my sandals .... And walked on the cool green fresh grass,.... It was so pacifying... So cool ....

Suddenly my eyes caught a known figure which brought a smile over my face ..and I thought that my all tiredness is going to fade away just by talking with him ..........

#naina

TARGET : 150+ LIKES
,,, 25 COMMENTS



......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Previous Part 47 - Click Here

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category