Part 45 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 45


Part-45...
OUR LITTLE SECRET.....
In the morning I wake up,and walk straight into the kitchen where mom is dancing on the beats of the music playing on the radio.As soon as she sees me she freeze in the middle of her dance embarrassed.I can't help but laugh.
"What are you doing here?"I ask excited and walking over to embrace her into hug.
"Well,I kind of am the one who pays rent for it"
She says hugging me back laughing a little.I pull away and smile at her.
"Well I have the plans today so I probably won't be here much longer."I say giving her and excuse to leave.Her eyes widen a little.
"Really what are u doing?"she asks.
"I am meeting up with a Friend"I say.
"Is it that boy that u met at the hospital?"she asks giving a funny smile.
"Yeah"I say smiling back.
"What about Randhir?"she ask with a serious look.
"What about him?"I ask.
"Have u talked to him since he left?"mom left.
"No"I say feeling a little guilty.she looks back over to me.
"Be careful sanyu.u don't want to get into something."she says.I nod.I really should talk to Randhir.I haven't and I do miss him.I will call him after Kapil and I meet,the way I would have more time to talk him.
"Alright, I will"I say as I walk back into my room.
"What about this one?"Kapil says running over to the next mirror that makes him look short.I can't help but to laugh looking back into the mirror I am in the that makes me look really tall.we decided to go to a play mansion and we are in the room with all of funny mirrors.
"Wow"that's attractive."I say laughing a little.
he rolls his eyes at me and grabs my hand leading me into the next room.
"You are crazy Kapil"I say as we walk into the next room that is part of the scary part and its full of clowns.
"Kapil,come on.thats not even real."I say seeing him a bit afraid.
That's when my pocket starts to buzz ,and I realize its my phone.my heart skips a beat,looking at the caller I'd..its Randhir and I look upto Kapil who is staring at my phone with a weird look.
"Hello?"I ask answering the call.
"Hey,babe"He says making me smile.
"Hey!"I say laughing into the phone a little.
"What are u doing?"its been awhile since we talked"He says.
"Yeah!I know"I say.say
"So what are u doing?"He asks.
"Oh!just hanging with a friend?"I say.
"Oh!you have made a new freind ,?what's her name?"He asks happy for me.little does he know that its not a girl.....
"Sanyukta, come here..."Kapil says fascinated by whatever he see.
"Who was that?"Randhir ask.
"Ummm.."
"Sanyu,that sounded like a guy"He says interrupting me.
"Yeah"I starting panic.
"What are u doing with him?"he asks.
"He is showing me around Bangalore"
"So u are in date with him?"Randhir ask getting a little mad.
"Absolutely not"I say.
"That's what it sounds sanyu"He says.
"Well we are not, we are just friends.that's all"I say defending myself
"OK,so I will take the girl down the street and 'show her around' and we can be just friends after I kiss her and hold her hand."He says.this aggravate me.it gets me to the point that I start to yell at him
"I am not going around,and holding kapil's hand and kissing him"I yell at him.I look at Kapil who has confused look at face
"Oh so his name is Kapil.that's. Nice"Randhir says.
"Randhir calm down,is it so bad that I actually made a Friend?"I ask.
"No it's not,but what is bad is the that you are friends with a guy that you are going on dates with a while u have a boyfriend,Sanyukta.now I now why u haven't talked to me for the past couple of days.u are too busy with ur new guy."he says
"Randhir stop,I am not dating him.He is not my'new guy' and I am sorry that I am trying to make new friends to keep my mind off the things down here"I say.
"Ok,did u ever think about going to ur,boyfriend for that?or is that what Kapil's for?He also starts yelling.
"He is a freind,that's all"I say.He laughs.
"Ok,whatever.then I I'll let u go,and you can have fun with ur new boyfriend.I am good down here.I will pray for dad,and I hope u have a good life Sanyukta.bcoz i don't want to be apart of it anymore so that way I don't mess up ur and Kapil's relationship "He says and he hangs up the phone.I feel a tear slide down my cheek as I hang up phone too.
Kapil walks over to me,and he puts his hands on my shoulders.
"Sanyukta,who was that?"He asks wiping away my tears.
"My ex-boyfreind"I answer letting another tear slide down my cheek.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 46 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 44 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category