Part 21 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 21


"I have got u trapped now"His whispers causes shivers to go through me.When he pulls away from my ear, leaving only inches between our faces ,his smile slowly disappears.We find ourselves staring into each others eyes,until he leans down and softly and passionately kisses me.The grip on our hands that are still entwined become tighter as we kiss.He pulls back and start kissing my cheek and the kisses let down to my neck.He let's go of my hand and he places his on my side and I wrap mine around his neck.His hands slide from my sides to my back,and they have a firm grip around my waist.Then he places his hands on the wall,keeping me pinned between him and the wall.His kisses trail back up to my mouth,and I move my hands from his neck,to his shoulders and slide down to his lower stomach.I wrap my hands in his shirt pulling him even more closer.His hands slide down my sides again ,and to my waist.His kisses become faster and more firm,like he is in control.Our breaths start to become faster and I pull away locking eyes with him.
"Randhir this is wrong,if they knew...."I start but he stops me.
"It can be our little secret..."He says staring into my eyes.,and he starts to kiss me again.
After finishing with the lunch,we decided to watch "The notebook"and its at the part where he is showing her the spot of the lake with all of the swans.Its so pretty.
"Its so beautiful"I say thinking aloud.
"Not as beautiful as u"Randhir says whispering into my ear.
He has his arms around my waist ,to where I am lying on my side,with my head on his chest.
Eventually they go back to the house and Randhir smiles.
"What?"I ask
"May be one day"He starts.
"This house will be as pretty as that one,and we can live here together."He says looking down at me.I stare up at him in awe.
"It would be perfect"He adds.
"Living anywhere ,as long as I am with u,would be perfect."I say .
After about half an hour,I look over at him,and he is asleep but yet he has still His arms wrapped tightly around me.I laugh a little,and turn to where i am facing him.He has long eyelashes ,and dark brown hair.He is very handsome.I can't help but smile at the thought of knowing him is mine.I lay my head against his chest and close my eyes.After a minute or two ,I feel him kiss the top of my head,and whisper into my ear....
"I love u sanyukta'

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 22 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 20 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category