Part 19 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 19


"Now, I need to ask for permission?"
"For what?"I ask laughing a little
"May I kiss you.?"He ask I smile even bigger.
"Of course"I say and he leans down to kiss me
When our lips collide ,its like it was meant to be.
Like its a perfect match .He puts his hands on my cheek,and the other on my hip.I wrap my arms around his neck.
"But there is something else I have to ask permission for too."He says pulling away,but not moving from the position we are in.
"And what's that?"I ask.
"Will you be mine?"He asks.I stare at him for a moment.His?That meant we would be official.
"What about our parents?"I ask.
"I don't know"He says.
"So no one would know?"
"How mysterious"I say as we both laugh little.
"So is that a yes?"He asks.I lock Eyes with him.
"In every language"I say as I lean in to kiss him again.
At night during dinner..
"So sanyu how are things going?"Dad ask.
"What do u mean?"I ask.
"Any new friends guys for example?"He asks with a deeper voice like he is being all protective.I laugh a Little.
"No,not really"I say.
"Not really?"He asks catching every detail I say.
"No,Dad"I say but Randhir is all I can think about right now.
"Good.Let's keep it that way untill u are 30"He says, Mom and I laugh.
"I don't know about waiting that long"I say.
"There isn't any boy around here that is worthy enough to date my daughter until he proves himself."Dad says.
"And when they do?"I ask.
"Well,I guess that means you have got yourself a keeper"He says..

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 20 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 18 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category