Part 37 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 37


Part-37...
OUR LITTLE SECRET....
I wake up in the morning in the apartment room which we took near the hospital, mom has gone to Dad in early morning she is doing so much for him ,I have done it for Randhir also.
Randhir,I miss him so much already .I kept telling myself over and over while we were broke up that I was fine,and that I didn't care about him.
That is the most I have ever lied to myself.No matter who it is that you have just gotten out of a relationship with,no matter how many times you deny it,u care for them.Sometimes u care for them even more after bcoz it all starts to settle in what u just lost.
I have always heard the saying,either u never loved them,or you always will...
I this situation,I think i always will.
I phone buzz and I look for the familiar name pop on the screen .I smile to myself ,and hit the accept button.
'hello,"I ask into the phone with a smile even though I know he can't see it,I still like to pretend that he does.
"Good morning, beautiful"He says causing me to giggle.
"Oh my gosh"He says and its kind of scared me at first.
"What?"I ask worried now.
"That was the cutest little laugh I have ever heard!Do it again!"He says making me laugh,.
"You are ridiculous"I say and he laughs too.its silent for a moment ,and my smile fades.
"Its only been a day,and I miss you like crazy"I say,I hear him sigh through the phone.
"It feels like there is a piece of gone ,and it can't be filled until I am back with you."I explain.
It wasn't until after I said it that I sound like I am quoting some romance movie.
"That part of me leaves as soon as you pull away from our goodbye hugs.But I just know that it will come running back as soon as you are back in my arms ,or holding my Hand."He explains and this brings a smile to my face.
"I love u'I say.
"As I love u"He says making me more smile.
"To the moon and back!"I say and he laughs.
"Well,I love u to the next planet and back "He says causing me to laugh.
"Mars?"I ask.
"Sure"He says laughing too.
"Well,i guess we can tell what class you got an F in"I say joking around
"Yeah,Math I never quite understood geometry."He says and I roll my eyes again.
"I am rolling my eyes at you right now"I say.
"Only bcoz you love me"He says.
"Dream on"I say.
"I only dream about you,come on sanyu,get with the program"He says and I sit down on the couch blushing and being so thankful he is not here to see it.
"You are blushing aren't you?"He asks chuckling.
"Am not"I say laughing a little too.
"You are not a very good liar"He says
"Anyway!guess what?"He says.
"What?"I ask
,"I have all of the house plans planned out"He says.
"You can't do it all by yourself though"
"It will be fine,I hope that it can all be finished up soon!like before u come home with jack!"He says and the thought of Dad's name makes my smile disappear from my face.
"Randhir....."I start.
"Yeah?"He asks.All of the humor and laughter has faded away from the sound of his voice.
"What if Dad doesn't get better?"I say.
"Don't say that have faith that he will .He is a stong guy"Randhir says.
"But what if he wakes up,and he makes us separate"?I ask.That was the last thing that happened before all of this.He told me to not be with Randhir ,and he forced me to leave.
"We will work that out when the time comes"
"Randhir,this can't just be a little secret forever Even if something happens,and Dad doesn't remember or mom doesn't find out,we are going to have to tell them eventually ,before they find out on their own...like Dad did."I explain and Randhir sighs through the phone.
"Let's just focus on present,and worry about the future when it comes.I am sure everything will be fine ,and besides mom wouldn't breakup us now." He is right but what if he is wrong?What if mom does separate us bcoz of how long we have keep it secret?She would be so disappointed in me....
We have to tell her
"Ok".
"I love you"He says
"I love you too".I say with a smile ,I wish he was here so I could she his.
His smile makes me laugh every time.its so cute.He shows his teeth and not many boys do that.
The door bursts open with a panting mom standing in the door frame.
"Mom what's wrong?"I ask as i look worry and confusion. On her face.
"Ur dad is awake"she says.
I drope the phone.

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 38 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 36 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category