Part 49 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 49


Part-49..
OUR LITTLE SECRET....
1week later...
"I want a big hug"dad says to me,I can't help but laugh.
I am leaving mom and dad for the next two weeks so I can go home with Randhir.I want to go home with him once after a long time.
"Will u ok be up here with mom?"I ask bending down to give him a hug.
"Ur old man will be just fine"He says making a smile spread across my face.
"I will come down and u in few days'mom says.I still think she is worried about Randhir and me.
"OK,mom"she smiles at me.that's when Randhir walks in the room.
"Ok,I have everything packed in the car,u ready to head to the airport? "He ask.
"Not until I get to talk to u young man"Dad says making all of us laugh
"Yes sir?"Randhir asks walking over to the side of his bed.
"Take care of that little girl over there"He says and Randhir smiles even more.
"With my life"He says winking at me.
"I guess,I will see you at home then"I say walking over to Randhir's side so I could talk to dad.
"Yes u will"Dad says confident.
"Drive safe"mom says as she walks over to me hug me cutting dad off from saying anything else.I hug her tight back.
"I love u"she whispers in my ear.
"I love u too"I say.I give dad a hug and he kisses on his cheek.
'Have fun"He says and I give him another hug.
Once we got in plane,it took off less than a minute.
"Are u excited to go home?"Randhir asks as he entwines our fingers together.
"Yeah a little nervous though"I say.he kisses my cheek.
"You will be fine,love bug"He says making me laugh.
"Love bug?"I ask still laughing.
"Ohhhhhh,yeah"He says making me roll my eyes at him I missed him so much.
"Do u now what i am surprised about?"
"What?"I ask.
"They never found out the secret"he says,I smile a little.They never found out.
"Yeah,there were lot of times that I thought they had though."he adds,I nod.
"Sanyukta, can I tell u something?"He asks starting to change the subject.
'Sure"I say.
"Have u ever been told by someone that they love u?"He ask.I smile a little.
"Yeah,"I say
"Who?"
"Mom dad and you"I say and I make him smile too.
"Well,I want to tell u something"I nod wanting him to go on.
'I love u"He says.I smile even more.
"But i am not just saying it.its not one of those little high school relationships where u say I love u to each other but don't truly mean it.it's not one of those things that when someone asks if I am in relationship I don't just say yes.I say yes I am,and she is the most beautiful and amazing person I have ever met, and she means the absolute world to me.I love u.And when I say that I say it,with hopes for the future.Hopes that one day we could share the same last name,and grow old together.I love you sanyukta"He explains.when he finally finishes,I feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes.He pulls our entwined hands up,and he kisses my hand.
"I love u so much"I say not having any words,bcoz he said it all perfectly
'Forever?"He says more in a question form.
"And always"I say back kissing his cheek.
The rest of the flight went by pretty quick,and the whole car ride from airport to the home was full of us laghing and singing along to the radio.Randhir would try to kiss me every once in awhile,but he would swere all over the place so I would reject him.at one point,he pulled over to the side,of the road just so he could kiss me.
Oh how I love that boy.
Once we got closer to home,instead of taking a right to go to my house,we take a left which leads out to the middle of nowhere.
"Randhir,where are we going?"I ask.
"I have a surprise for u"
'Randhir this roads lead to nothing.the middle of nowhere'Inowhere'I say taking to him like he is crazy.
"Oh trust me there is"He says and thats when we pull up to house.I smile a little.its freshly painted white on the outside with light blue shutters on the window.He gets out of the car,and jogs over to my side to open my door like a gentlemen.
"Madam"He says making me laugh a little.I take his hand and step down from his car.He takes me by the hand and leads me to the door of the house.as soon as he opens the door it takes my breath away.
He finished our house.
The house that when I left was all run down,and ugly.now its beautiful.
When u first walk in,the living room has carpet and the walls are a little light brown.There are pictures covering the walls of me and Randhir.I walk past it,and into the kitchen.its also too beautiful.one of our bedroom is decorated with picture of us,and candles in all different places.The main hall is also so good.
It was all perfect.
"So,what do u think?"Randhir asks walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Its perfect"
"Good,"he says kissing the top of my head.
I wouldn't mind growing old with him here.

I hope now everyone is satisfied...with Sanyukta's character....


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 50 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 48 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category