Part 8 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 8

I am sorry ... Sorry Randhir .. Mera wo matlab Nahi tha ...i apologized ...

its okay ...this is really true ,... U guessed it right ...m boring .... That's why no one is with me... I have grown up alone and I will die too alone .... You know ... People are right ... I am a psycho ... A nincompoop ....
And uttering these bitter words for himself I saw him going towards his room ....

I could feel my eyes getting moist .... I was feeling bad for him ... But he was just a patient for me ...still I don't know why I could connect with him ..

Amd he accelerated towards his room quickly ....amd i followed him .....

He didn't care to lock the door ....

Amd began throwing things here and there ...... A glass piece pierced his skin and blood came out of it ,...
he began punching his punching bag ,..... Constantly .... His knuckles turned purple ........

I entered his room and stood infront of him bravely ... I didn't know what was coming next ... Bt I was not scared of him .....

Randhir stop it ... You are hurting yourself ..... Please leave this punching bag ... I nearly begged ..

He was NT answering me ......
I stood in place of the punching bag ,..... And tried to control him .....

What the hell are you doing huh .... One punch and you will return back to your Mumbai ..... He nearly yelled at me ......and I clutched my kurti tight in fear ....

I am sorry ... I apologized

plz don't be .. It's NT ur. Mistake ...this happen daily with me .... U plz go ...i might can hurt u .... He said and againn began to punchhis punching bag ....

No u can't ...... And i held his hand ....and stopped him ....

This raged rd more and he pushed me ,,,,,,,
And i landed on the floor.... And there my head hit the corner of the table ,....

He came to rescue ........bt I put aside his hand ,..,,.. His hand which was warm as the summers first sunlight....
He retreated back .... And a brought another frame and broke it .....

See what have you don to you ... Why the hell are you spoiling your life ... I am like this only .... And I could see his eyes red due to anger as well as agony ......

I didn't waste time I stood up and hugged him tight .....
Our bodies hit attached as one ..... And the force by which I leapt on him led us to fall on the bed .... I was in him while he was resting in my shadow .....

I caressed his hair .... I could feel his shirt getting wet because of my tears ..... I was always a girl who never got affected by anyone's misery .... And after that incident ... I never let someone come over me .. But this man .. Brought tears in my eyes ... His pain bring pain to me ...again that feeling is uncalled for us ....

And the next moment i felt his snores .... Cute and mild ones .... While I too drifted to sleep .... And I didn't know how time passed..... And the night was also called off.........
#naina
Comment is,must ...
Varna katta


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 9 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 7 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category