Part 12 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 12


Next day I woke....I made food .he also came to eat it ... It was a normal routine ... Nothing exciting .. The life was like leading in a snail 🐌 pace ..slow .. slows,...

Tumne mujse pucha parth aur ishika k baare m .... I said ..there by starting a convo with him ....

Parth who? He asked ...

Wahi,jisse hum kuch din pehle mall m mile the and u fought with one .....I said totally looking at him ...while he was trying not to look into my eyes ... His whole concentration was on the food ..as,if it had all the worlds tastiest items in it ......

He didn't answered me .....

I m taking to u .... I said ... Coming closer to him,....

I thought he is important to you ... So I decided not to interfere in your past or present ot wtever it was ...... He said again looking away from him,...

Wait he felt unsecured for me .... Do I matter to him ... I don't have the answers ..and he will not give me any .....

No he was nothing ..and will be nothing forever ..... I nearly shouted ....

Hmmmm

Hmm BAs ... Thts it .... Tum pucho to sahi ......wo tha kaun ...and alll .....I was quite eager to know his reaction ..whether he cared for me or not..... But his reaction was the same .... Without any expressions .....

And I hated his this attitude .... He is just my patient nothing else .... So i should not expect things fr him... Ir i was just assuming too much ......

I marched to my room ..not giving him a single glance and entered my room ...with a thud .....
#naina

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 13 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 11 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category