Part 42 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 42


Part-42...
OUR LITTLE SECRET...
"You will be fine"I say to Randhir and I give his hand a little squeeze.he sigh.
I am taking Randhir over to the hospital to see Dad today,so he can meet officially,but not truly I guess.
"You will do fine"I say him.
"What if he doesn't believe,I am just a freind from school?"Randhir says.
"But he will,He might may have a few questions,but just go along with it.Don't freak or he will figure it out too."I explain and Randhir entwine our fingers together as I pull into the hospital parking lot.
"What 's ur name?"I ask pop quizzing him on what we went over at the apartment.
"Randhir,bhatia"He says fake his last name.I like shekawat better.
"Where's ur college at?"I ask.
Delhi"He says.
"Pretty much everything else can be true about myself right,?"He asks and I smile.He hates lying as much as I do,I sometimes even ask myself why we do this.But that's when I remember our little secret.if it wasn't keep a secret,there would be no Randhir and Sanyukta.I smile at the sound of both of our names together,like we belong together.
Sometimes I just sit and think about how much different everything could be right now.But then I wonder,would it be a good different, or a bad?
Randhir and I wouldn't have to lie but we wouldn't be able to together.if dad knew,he would stand right out of the hospital bed and drag me away just like he did the night of the accident.
So I guess if u really consider, it what Randhir and I doing right now is the best.At times I wish,we hadn't even started it but I woyldnt trade the last few months with Randhir for the world.He is my everything.He is taught me so much......All the way from how to stay faithful to someone,to how to show that you truly care for someone.
Randhir has definitely shown me that.
So the lies hurt a lot of people,and it will be even worse when we tell everyone that are lies.when we wil tell everyone,I don't know.How?I dont know that either.neither does Randhir but I guess we can figure it out as time comes.
I know one thing for sure,and that's that I don't regret all of this.I would tell lies the rest of my life if that meant I could stay with Randhir.I don't ever want to lose the feeling that I have when I am around him.
I love that boy.

As we enter in the room,...
"Hey sanyu,and who is this?"Dad ask.mom is also present there.
"Dad,he is Randhir"I say and his smile fades away with a frown.
"Randhir, Randhir Singh shekawat"He gets angry and we both got nervous.
"No sir,Randhir Singh bhaita"He lies.dad lightens and he nods.
"Nice to meet u Randhir"
"Its a pleasure sir"He says with a smile.
Please don't call me sir"He says with a laugh causing Randhir and I to smile.
"So what's this with my daughter?"Dad asks raising an eyebrow at him and his smile grow.
"Well,we love each other if its alright with u sir"
"That's one of the reasons why I am meeting here u sir,for ur approval and to meet Sanyukta 'sdad".
"Well i really do appreciate that and I guess as long as Sanyukta is happy ,i should be happy that."Dad says and a big smile spreads across my face.
"But as soon as I get out of this dump,I would like to spend some time with you and get to know better"Dad says with a smile
"So I can earn some browning some points right?"Randhir asks with a laugh,causing dad to laugh too.He looks past Randhir,and over to me.
"I like this kid"He says.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 43 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 41 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category