Part 31 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 31


Part-31
OUR LITTLE SECRET...
We both become motionless for a minute but then she smile a bit and then her smile change into laugh.
"Only friends?"She ask with a smile and we let out a sigh of relief.
All of the heat goes to my cheeks,and mom just laugh.I look over to Randhir who is frozen as well.
"Are u OK with it?"He asks.I look over to him like he is crazy.Dad nearly killed him,of course mom will hate it too.
"Of course"she says .my eyes go wide,and I look over at mom happy but confused.
"I just want to meet ur parents really soon!"Then it hit me.She doesn't care bcoz she knows him as Randhir from college,not real Randhir.
"Of course all in good time"Randhir says smiling back as he takes my hand back in his.
"Well I will leave u two alone"Mom says smiling at me.Randhir turns towards me smiling at me and gave a peck on my lips.
"I am so happy, we can officially be with each other around them."He says,I sigh a little.
"Randhir she doesn't know u properly"I say and he looks at the ground ,letting go of my hand.I tilt his chin up with my hands so that he can look at me.
"Don't worry we will tell them soon enough"I say him and kiss him softly.
All day,phone is ringing from relatives to ask about Dad,but the better part is drs have give us time to think about the life support machine.
"Sanyu u need to get some sleep"Randhir says as he plays with my hair.
"I don't want to"I say looking at him.
"But u need to'He says kissing my forehead.
"Randhir?"I ask.
"Huh?"he says.
"Will u stay here tonight?"I ask again,he smiles a bit and nod.
He help me to set up and I go to bathroom to change, after I return I found him with my phone and grinning at me
"We are going to take so many pictures that u won't know what to do with them all"He says as he kissses my cheek,and I see a flash coming from phone ,making me laugh.
He picks me up in bridal style.and brings us over to the bed with both of us laughing.He lays down next to me and we do a lot of different poses for the camera.Then he kiss me cupping my face with his hand,and I see another flash,we pull away laughing together.
Randhir stops laughing ,and he just lays there staring at me for a minute.I stare back at him,looking into his eyes.They are such dark black eyes.He brushes the hairs on my face and pull me closer with my waist.I lay my head on his chest,and wraps the other around his neck,and he leans close to me.We are so close that we are breathing the same air.He brushes his lips against mine,and I almost can't take his teasing anymore,that I close that gap between us locking our lips.This kiss is different from all of the others.Its true,its firm its sure.
Every time he pulls away,he kisses me again.And for every kiss we have ,it makes me feel like he is pulling me in deeper and deeper.
But the deeper I go,the more lost I get,and the less I focus on other thing.it's as if all of my problems ,are washed away,when I am with him.
It's everything I could dream of.
Its perfection.
He pulls away from the kiss,and we are out of breath,and breathing hard.He presses his forehead against mine,and we both smile.He entwines our fingers under blanket,like two kids trying to hide their affections for each other.it makes me laugh a little.
"You need to go to sleep?"He says into my hair.
"What about you?"I ask.
"I will fall asleep when I now u are peacefully asleep ,and OK"He says,I smile at him and he wraps both of his arms around me,as I lay my head down on his chest,I close my eyes,and start to count his heartbeats ,and I slowly start to fade off into sleep....
I wake up to the sound of the house phone ringing.I open my eyes to see Randhir fast asleep in front of me.He still has his arms wrapped tightly around my waist,which makes me smile.I lean in and kiss his cheek,.Walking towards kitchen i heard mom talking on the phone.
"I didn't think it had gotten that bad"mom says.she sounds as if she is about to cry.
"Where ?"she asks.
"That's very far from home"she says.
"OK thanku"she says and hangs up the phone.
"What was that about?"I ask as she turn around.
"It was about dad?"I ask.
"And?"I ask.
"Something we never told u,bcoz we didn't want to sacre,is that Ur dad has cancer"mom says and my eyes go wide.
"What?"I ask.
"He has since u left for the college.But that was the dr calling says he has stage 4".
"Anyway he has to go to his species hospital,out in Bangalore to get his treatment.if he doesn't get them soon..."and she trails off again staring down at her feet.
"We are going?"I ask.she nods looking at me.
"For how long?"I ask.
"Its cancer it could be as quick as a month,or long as a couple yrs."she says,then it hits me...

...
I have to leave Randhir..

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 32 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 30 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category