Part 26 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 26


Part-26..
OUR LITTLE SECRET...
I don't take my eyes off Randhir and he mouths the word"I am sorry"but I just close my eyes.
"I can't believe u"Dad says who spot us together.
'Its not her fault"Randhir says making me open my eyes again.
"She makes her own choices its her fault"Dad says pointing at Randhir ,making him stop talking.
"Dad,stop"I say and he looks over at me.
"Don't u dare to tell me when to stopSanyukta"He says pointing his fingers at me.
'But I will tell u,u are not going to see this boy again"He says and grabs my arms,and I try to jerk my hand away.away
"Whoa!wait,no"Randhir says grabbing my other arm.
"She is my daughter boy,and I will be the one to say what she does and what she doesn't do"Dad say turning around.
""Why,can't I see him?"I yell yanking my arm back and wrapping it around Randhir.
"Because he is not the best boy"Dad starts to yell.
"He was young,he is changed"I yell back.I am not afraid to defend Randhir infront of Dad.Its like when things like this come along,it doesn't matter.When Randhir and I have ,its just not a love story in a fairy tale.it's real.I am sure as heck plan to keep it that way
"Who are u to say that he is changed.u haven't even know him that long,and u should be ashamed that ur engaged to Rahul"Dad yells.
"It doesn't matter,I still think I would know if he was murderer or not "I say.
"Just because he is not murderer does not means he is a good kid,you said he is changed?no one changes anyukta i have learned that for myself.
"What do u mean?"
"This boy for example,if he wasn't such a bad boy why did u have to hide ur relationship?"Dad ask.He can't throw that in my face.
"Or u"he says.
"Me?"
"Yes u"
"What the heck are u talking about?".

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 27 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 25 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category