Part 20 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 20


AS I STEPPED in I heard a lot of whispers , murmurs which were obviously abandoning me ….. I felt bad that during his such an important meeting I messed up everything …
Suddenly I heard a voice which soured my mood even more
Such kind of behaviour is not appreciated in shekawat industry miss aggarwal ….. it was mr will … randhir’s manager ……
Yes of course …now don’t look at our faces .. if you have a bit of self respect ..please leave from this room …or from this company as well ….. sia joint him
And without uttering anything I left … I felt that randhir was about to say anything but I didn’t waited for his comment because I knew I had let him down ………..
I ran inside the house and locked myself inside the room ……. And cried the whole day …. At night .. I heard the honk of the car followed by the click of the main door …….
And the next moment I found him standing outside my room giving soft knocks on the door ….
Without wasting time , I opened the gate and prepared myself to listen lots of scolds and a bad news that we have lost the deal………………………………………………………………….
After a pause …… he began to say –
Have you eaten the breakfast ?
No ! I answered
Then you must have also not eaten the dinner and the lunch ….. he said
Yes ! I again answered
Get ready we are going out for dinner ….. sia , mr will and some other office members will also join us ….. ahh it’s a get together …we cracked the deal … he winked and went down to change his clothes …….
I smiled like a mad girl and picked up the most beautiful dress from my closet – the dress which randhir brought for me earlier………….
(I don’t remember ki maine pehle kaise dress batayi thi …….)
After half an hour I came down where randhir was already waiting for me in his armani suit and gelled hair …………
And we drove to the hotel …. We reached there earlier than else and were waiting for everyone ……
So randhir are you angry with me ? I asked
Why should I be ? he asked me ….
Mr shekawat .. its me who have asked you the question not you .. I said
You are the one who is asking such lame questions ….. the event that happened in the morning could have happened with anyone sowhy spoiling your mood for it …. Now chuck it okay ………\
And we talked about the meetings and all still aiting for everyone
suddenly a glass of water slipped from my hand and fell on my dress … I stood up and excuse myself to the washroom …..
I went inside the washroom and dried my dress ……….
And went out to join randhir but the scene in front of me shocked me totally .

#naina

Guys comments. are necessary

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 21 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 19 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category