Part 7 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 7

"Sanyukta when I was 13,I was hanging out with some freinds,a girl came along with us but she never came back home,.."He say in a go.
"You killed her?"I asked in shock.
"No"He snap back.
"They killed her,but I was blamed bcoz I was with them ,they ran away leaving her dead body..I ..I didn't try to stop them."He say in a low tone this time.
"Why didn't u try to stop them?"I asked back.
"I was 13.I was a stupid kid who didn't think they would actually hurt her"He said with a lot of guilty tone.
"Why aren't u in jail?"I ask.
"Bcoz there was no proof against me,ever since everyone around there hated my family so as yours "He explains.

And then I let out a sigh of relief that I was hating the person who actually doesn't deserve it.He was child but he didn't kill her.

I smiled a bit at him and tap his shoulder.
"Its ok u are a good person Randhir so far I have known you,and it was just a bad past and nothing else.. Just forget it"I say passing him a warmth smile.
He just nodded in yes.
"And now I am really hungry after listening ur boring past"I say a stupid joke just to console him and he pass a smile.

We stop near a restaurant,and he runs in front of me and open the door for him like an gentlemen.
"Ladies first"He says causing me to blush a little,but I hope he didn't notice it.
"What kind of pizza do u like?"He asks grabbing the kid's menu and looking down at it.I can't help but laugh .
"Why are u looking at the kid's menu?"I ask.
"Why not?"He asks looking at me with that smile again.
"Cheese"I say.He looks at me and smile bcoz he likes the same pizza.
We order the pizza and then cold drink drink and again we order the same Pepsi..another thing common between us.
I look up at Randhir ,who tears the tip of the straw wrapper off,and blows through the end,causing the paper to fly off at me.It hits me right on the nose,and he starts laughing really hard.
"Oh really?"I ask and pull my straw out of my drink,which still has a lot of soda on the end,and flick at him,causing a line of soda to run down his face.
He stops laughing and then I start to.I laugh so hard my stomach hurts.
"That.was cold"He says wiping the soda from his face .It only makes me laugh harder.

After having our "linner" we decided to go for shopping.
"Alright,I am done shopping!'I say putting two bags into his car.He laughs a little.
"Do u want to go home?"He asks.I roll my eyes at him and laugh.
"You are crazy"I say.He too laughs a little and then his laugh turns into a confused look.
"Wait,how am I crazy again ?"He asks causing me to giggle.
"We haven't done ur shopping yet"I say and he looks at me like I am crazy.
"Heck ,no"He says trying to get back into his car,but I grab his hand and lead him to the next store.
Its more a kind of fancy store and i doubt that he will like anything.
"I will make a deal with u"I say walking upto him.
He crosses him hands around him chest,listening.
"If u let me pick out a nice dress up outfit for u,like guys would wear in the city.I will let u pick an outfit for me girls would wear around here."I explain.He stares me for a min and then starts to laugh.
"Ok.You have a deal"He says and then spit on his hand,and holds out in front of me.
"Do u really except me to touch ur hand after what u just did?"I ask starring down at his hand at disgust.
"You have to,otherwise there is no deal"He says and then I spit on my hand and shake with his..I don't know why the hell i agreed but just did that.
Turning around he showed me a dress but I don't like it
"Ok,I give up,he says and i smile.
"I will pick it out,go standby dressing room.
I find i small grey vest,and a long sleeved button up shirt and a pair of dark and attractive jeans.
"You are joking right?"He asks taking the clothes.
"Nope now go"I say turning him around and pushing him inside.He shuts the door and I hear him mumble,
"What have I got myself into?"I can't help but laugh.

When he finally comes out,he has the grey vest's buttons in the wrong holes and his blue shirt isnt even tucked in.I laugh and walk over to him.
"Tuck ur shirt in"I say and he rolls his eyes again.
But once he does so,I step back and look at him.He looks amazing.
"You look really nice"I say and he smiles.
"Now ur turn"He says with an evil grin.

After a while he comes with two outfits.
"We agreed on one"I say as he come closer.
"We did but i like both try it"He says handling me the dress and I went to try it.

The one dress was of same colour I choose for him I try that and he finds it good.
Now turn for another one..

Once I put on the dress I look in the mirror,again and run my fingers along the lace.Its a very nice dress that could be used for the date.It ends above my knees.its also a spaghetti strapped.

I walk out and Randhir stand from the seat,He just keep his eyes on the dress,no emotions and not meeting my eyes.Does he like it? Or does he hate it? I am starting to get worried. I don't really know why I am getting so worried over this simple thing.
"Wow,he says still not meeting my eyes
D-Do u like it"I sludder.
"Ummm..."He says scratching the back of his neck like another nervous tick.
"Its ok if u don't"I say.
"No i do I really do.I just really don't know how to explain how amazing u look"He says finally meeting my eyes.I feel my heart start beating a little faster ,but i don't know why?I am not scared,am I nervous?

"How about I just get both?"This one for special occasions and the other so i can match my new best friend "I say with a smile.he smiles that amazing smile of his ,and i can't help but feel butterflies .

Phewwwww..itna lambaa😛😛😛i hope u don't get bored..


......To be Continue in the next Part !!




Read Next Part 8 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 6 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category