Part 9 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 9


Almost ,a week passed with the same routine home to college, college to home..parties with vidushi and Rahul..having a plastered smile all the time...I didn't try to contact Randhir during this period but he always did but I always reply a busy notion to him.
"Hey,sanyukta I hope everything is fine with u ,actually I was thinking to spent some time with u if u are free,today weather is also so good ,can we meet..plzzzzzzz"He message me early morning and a smile crept on my lips like every message he sent me..He send some baby stickers too make me laugh.And then i realized I actually laugh after a week properly. And I decided to meet him after a long time.
After all I like to have outing in this weather.Before Rahul ask me I have to go with Randhir.

I inform my parents that I am going with vidushi and vidushi that I am going out with Randhir.oh god!I have become a good lier bcoz of him.

"You can have the last one"Randhir says turning over on his back,staring up at the sky.We decided to have a little picnic for lunch,and his mom made some chocolate strawberries for him.
I make a groan,and fall on my back like he did.He sets back up,and gives me a weired look,causing me to laugh.
"What?"I ask.
"You are not going to eat the last strawberry?"He asks me like a crazy.
"Nope u can"He rolls his eyes at me,and lays down next to me on his stomach.I roll to my side so I am facing him.
"This could be the last strawberry in the whole world!And u wouldn't know bcoz u won't eat it"He says causing me to laugh.
"But if I eat it,and it is u wouldn't know"I say
"How about this,we split it?"He asks.
"Deal"I say.
"I will have the first bite,and you can have the second"He says and I nod,and he takes half of it ,and forwards the next towards me,I lean to have it but he again take that in his mouth.
"Hey!!"I yell slapping him on the arm playfully.
"It was too good to share"He says laughing a little
He stands up and starting walking down the hill.I laugh,and jump upto run after him.When i catch upto him,I jump on his back,,causing both of us to fall, and rolling down the hall .
We finally stop,and we look upto each other concerned,but then we start laughing so hard,that my stomach hurts.We both roll in towards each other ,still laughing.,and when we both open our eyes,were very close and stop laughing.
We sit there staring at each other for a minute.and I look deep into his eyes.,trying to see what he holds inside.That's when we realize ,we are moving even close towards each other....


......To be Continue in the next Part !!




Read Next Part 10 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 8 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category