Part 46 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 46

Part-46,..
OUR LITTLE SECRET...

I am not taking it as hard as the first time.I mostly jusr try not to think about it.its one of the hardest thing to do when u love someone so much....
But I have faced the fact that he overreacted,a lot.its my right to be able to make friends,it shouldn't matter if it's a boy or girl But Kapil and I are extremely close friends now.we tell each other basically everything,and we are always there for each other.He was a little upset that I didn't tell him about Randhir,but he said he didn't blame me and that would have done the same.I didn't believe him on the last part,I figured he was just trying to make me feel better about another one of the mistakes I have made.
"Sanyukta"dad says snapping me out of my train of thought.He is been doing so much better.His cancer treatment is still going on and that's why we are still here for 2 months and 3 days.
"Yes?"I ask.
"You seems like u are really depressed for any reason.anything u want to talk about?"He ask.I smile a little.
"No everything is ok"I say.he shake his head.
"I might have amnesia but I can still tell when u lie.I have always been able to"He says.
My heart skips a beat.but he never knew who Randhir was right?
"Does it have to do with Randhir kid?"He asks.
"Yes"I say.finally telling the truth as I tired of saying lie now.
"What happened?"
"I have been hanging around with a freind of mine,Kapil and when Randhir found about it ,he flipped"
"Oh,jealousy?"He ask and I nod.
"We might not seem like it but we get pretty jealous at times.The time when its the most is if u start to get serious with ur lover.that's when u hate every guy who even looks at her"He says laughing a little.
"But we are together just few moths ago"I say.
"But to him u guys could have.I could tell by the way he acted around u sanyu,he was in real love with u"He says.I feel a smile come across my face but I force it away.
"How so?"I ask.
"Like when u both were here,u would be taking to me and he would just stare at u with this look of...passion.like he had everything in the world that he ever wanted."he says.
"It doesn't matter anymore anyway.we haven't even talked since it happened."I say getting up and walking over to stare out the hospital window.
"Have u tried?"He asks.
"No ,but its not my fault,he is the one who over reacted,I don't want to even see him"I say.
That part was a lie.
"Ok,just trying to help u my daughter'.That's when his phone buzz and i attend it.
"Mam,we have a visitor here requesting to look for ur father is that ok?"a lady say.
"Yeah,that's fine"I say hanging up the call.
"What?"Dad ask.
"A visitor is coming"I say.
"Probably ur mom again.that crazy women won't take any time for herself"He says shaking his head causing me to laugh.
"Crazy woman,huh?"I ask and he nods while laughing.
"Crazy but amazing in Evey way"He says smiling.Maybe I can be married to someone who treats me like dad treats mom.
I walk over to the window and thought.I could call Randhir,but if I did,what would I say?
I am sorry?But for what?He overreacted.I sigh.
A fight takes two people,and I know i had a part in it too.I never should have hung around with kapil without talking to Randhir first,.if it have been other way around I probably would have been a little upset too.
"Well hello there"dad says as I hear the door open.I think it is mom but his dark brown eyes are the first things I notice and they immediately make me want to fall to my knees.it was Randhir.
"Dad,I am going home"I say as i grab my stuff and try to walk past Randhir to the door,but he stops me holding my hand.
"Sanyukta, i didn't come all the way from Delhi for u to walk away from me"He says.his touch.his voice.him.right in front of me.it brings tear to my eyes.I quickly wipe them away ,and look him in the eyes.
"Well,that's a shame"I say and let my hand out of his grip and go out He follows me the whole way out.All down the stairs trying to catch me, but I run so he can't see the tears that are falling down my cheeks like rain.
"Sanyukta, please stop"He yells once we get outside.I put my face in my hands and run into someone.I lift my face to see he was Kapil and I wrap my arms around him.
"San-"But Randhir doesn't finish saying my name.
"Who are u?"Kapil demands Randhir.
"Randhir"
"Oh,the guy who broke up with Sanyukta,yeah i know all about u"Kapil says letting go of me and walking towards me.
"I take it you are the jerk who dates girls with boyfriend "Randhir spits at him.
"U have no idea what are u talking about,at least I don't overreacted about something stupid and make girls hate me"Kapil says getting closer to him
"You say that again".Randhir says as he squeeze his fist together.
"Go ahead ,I am not afraid of a jerk like u"Kapil says.I know what happened next and I run over to Randhir and pushes him away before he could get a good swing in.
"What the heck are u doing sanyu?"Randhir ask.
"I am trying to prevent both of u doing something stupid."I yell looking back and forth from kapil and Randhir.
"It won't be stupid"Randhir says trying to walk back over,but i push him again.
"Randhir, don't"I yell and he looks at me.he put his fist down and just stare at me.
"U love him,don't u?"He ask my eyes widen
"What?"I ask.
"U heard me"
"No Randhir I don't"I say and I mean it.I don't love Kapil.I see a spark of hope light up in Randhirs eyes.
"But Randhir that doesn't mean I am going to go back to u"I say,and just like that his spark is gone.
"Why?"He ask and this time a tear slip down his cheek,but he doesn't bother to wipe it away.
"Bcoz a lot has happened lately,and it seems Like we shouldn't be together."I say and he just stare at me.
"Randhir there is a lot that would have to be proved before I could even think-"
"Sanyukta, I would do anything"he says and this time I stare at him.
"What do u mean?"
"I will prove myself, I will be honest with u. I will care for u,I would stay here with u forever,just as long as it meant I could still be with u"He explains.I push the tears back that are fighting to fall.
"Randhir"
"Sanyu, please.."
"I would do anything.I love u Sanyukta"he says.just say it back say it Sanyukta.tell him u love him too,and that u never want to let him go again.pull him into a hug and just go home and stay there in his arms forever.
"Randhir.....i cant"


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 47 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 45 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category