Part 39 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 39

Part-39..
OUR LITTLE SECRET....

As soon as we got from the hospital yesterday ,I called Randhir and explain him everything that's going on.He was a bit worried for his amnesia but on the other side he was happy for our secret.
"So have you talked to Dad about Randhir?"mom ask me at the lunch.
"Not really,that's been more important things to talk about than Randhir lately"I say.That was a lie.Randhir is one of my top worries right now.But I want to draw as little attention about it as possible.
"You should "mom says with a smile.
"OK,I will on right time"I say with a blush..and a smile.

After sometime I went to hospital to meet Dad,..
"Who is Randhir?"Dad asks.I look back at him confused.
"Randhir?"I ask.
Yes"
"What do u want to know?"I ask with a smile.
"He is been brought up by mom a few Times,and I have to know when a boy gets involved with my daughter'"He says and I smile a little.
"Well he is a boy i met at college"
"He is smart,and funny he lives around where we do ,he is sweet and gentlemen ,he is hardworking "And I could go on and on,but I get lost just thinking about it.
"Ok,that's great i am happy that my daughter is with a right person"He says with a cute smile.
"So are you in love with him,?"He asks ,at first I nod but afraid but then I remember that doesn't know who real Randhir is.I feel a pain of guilt first ,but then I remind myself its all worth it.
"Well,when do I get to meet this boy so I can approve?"He ask in a deep voice that I am guessing is supposed to make him sound tough.
"Oh,I don't know"I say with a little bit of sigh as the smile on my fades away.
"Soon,I hope"I add looking down at my hands.
"Where does he live?"Dad asks.
"He lives not too far from us"I say.
"Did I let you see him a lot?"He asks,I look at him and it almost makes me want to cry.it would be terrible to lose all of ur memories from the past years.
"we aren't with each other very long before the accident"I say and yes its another lie.
"Ohk"He says looking away and decide to change the subject.
"It must suck not to remember anything from the past year"I say but soon I regret saying that it must be so hurting for him.
"Yeah.But the doctor said that I will slowly start to get back.He said I will not get all of it,but certain memories will come back sort of like flashback all of a sudden"He says.I get that nervous feeling in the bottom of my stomach.
What if he was to get the memory of who Randhir really is?
Would he separate us again?
I push that thought away and look again at Dad.
"That's good'I lie,but tell the truth at the same time.
"Yeah,I feel like there is a giant piece of me missing,I don't know when I will get it,infact get it or not...and in addition i am hating this cancer treatment too"He says with a bit of pain in his voice.
I immediately hug him,he hugs me tight back and we sit there hugging for a few minutes it seems like but yes neither of us wants to pull away.
Just a few days ago,it was a possibility that I could ever hug him again.But yet here we are.That's not one second that goes by every day that I regret that car accident.I know it was my fault.but I guess we learn from our mistakes.

I wonder what will happen when i learn from all of these lies?


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 40 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 38 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category