Part 17 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 17


We reached his empire … it was huge … like everyones dream come true ….. it had huge automatic metal glass doors …from which we entered the building …. And everyone stood up seeing randhir … the look on everyones face was amazing…..they were shocked to see randhir after an year and …….. there came his manager – mr will ..
Sir are you alright ?
Yes I am ….. randhir said .. I came here to set everything alright … and I had seen what have you done to my empire …. Bring all the files to my office .. right now …. He ordered mr will
And accelerated towards his office … it was huge ..like really what we see in movies and attached to it was a room ..i entered the room ..it was like a 7 star hotels room .. suddenly my eyes caught two souls making love in his bed …..
I ran from there and called randhir ….. he entered his room and shouted ,….
Sia !!!!! what the hell is happening here … you were given money not to satisfy yourself and this is my room … no one is allowed here …..

Sorry sir ..i just lost control … sorry sir .. by the way sir I am happy that you are back here ..now the company will touch the skies ….
sHe grabbed her clothes and pulled that guys out of the room ….
After half an hour she arrived back with a cup of light coffee ..
Sir your coffee and sir give me the files I will rectify them … and yes sir you are looking handsome … she smirked and came near to him …..
Bitch !!! I murmured ..she is so flirtatious ,,,I mean she was so flattery …. But the very next moment the look on randhir’s face brought back my smile … he gave a disgusted look to her …..
He took the coffee cup and threw the coffee in the dustbin …
Sir??? You never started your day without this coffee …. She said with a startled face …
Choices change you see .. now I like pure dark coffee made by sanyukta … sanyukta can you please …. He said with a smile ….
And I nodded and went out but still put my ears on the gate to hear the whole conversation ..

Sir .. who is she ? sia asked
My new secretary .. and a very good friend … he again smiled cheekily .. bringing smile on my face and smiling I went to prepare coffee for him
And yes you can assist mr will now … okay ?now you can leave please ..there is lots of work for me ..he ended and dropped his head in the piles of files …
And sia went back to mr will …….
#naina

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 18 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 16 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category