Part 16 (Full) - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 16


Randhir wake up ,,,,,.. its 8 am wake up damn it …. This time she shook him hard ………

What the hell sanyukta aggarwal … I was sleeping and its just 8 … I usually sleep till 12 noon …. H said
Yes I know but u only told me yesterday y that u wanna begin a new starting , so here it is …. Wake up fast or you will get late for work …. She completed her sentence and began to pick some clothes from his almirah……
Oh so you are so keen to treat me so that you can leave me quickly that’s good …. He said smiling while his eyes were sill resting on me ….
No its not like that … I want you to be okay quickly … so don’t waste time ..and see what have you done to all your clothes ..there is not even one shirt that you can wear to office …. She said with irritation ……
Wait … where I am going to the office ? are you kidding ….. he asked
No m nt and don’t waste your energy .. see this your company is suffering such a great loss because of which your companies shares are going down …. And also your manager – mr will and your secretary – sia are useless .. they are wasting your money ….. so you will join the company … I will also come with u as your secretary as I need to be with you ,,,,, she completed her sentence and finally chose a white shirt which was sober and blue denim jeans …..
Oh a doctor is going to be my secretary .. this is fun … but what about sia … she was with me for so long .. he asked
Fire her or give her someother work .. I don’t care … go and take a shower and wear these ….. today I want mr randhir singh shekawat ,,….. she kinda ordered him ….
You are acting like my mom or like my wife …. But okay I m gonna follow your rules coz now the ball is in your court …. And he took a towel and went to the bathroom …………..
I too went down ,prepared the food … called his driver and his very old servant – Ronnie who will clean his room and the whole house ….
After finishing the wrk .. I also went to my room to get ready … I wore a skin colored shirt and a red colored pencil skirt …. I wear my heels to match randhir ‘s height and applied a bit perfume …..
As I went downstairs my eyes stuck to his geek godly figure … I could have never imagined that this man can look so hot and sexy … yes he looked hot earlier too but today it had crossed the limits …. From ehre should I start his gelled hair were looking so awesome while some of his hairs were kissing his forehead ….. and his white shirt whose top two buttons were opened and it was giving me a sneak peek of his fair manly chest … and he jeans and his shoes … wow ., iwas feeling as I will just eat him …….
After a few minutes I came back to my senses and found him staring at me … his deep stare made me blush … I came to him and serve d him the food…. As I came near him ,, his cologne hit my nostrils agin … but wait it was different from yesterday …..

Of you got new deo …. Wait I asked him this …. Damn I am so shameless

Oh you noticed …. Btw yes … I think its better isn’t it …. He said with a smile
Yes … I nodded ,,,. And hurriedly ate my breakfast ……..

We finished our food and settled in his Audi … and driver drove towards the shekawat empire …..and we settled ourselves in the back of the car ……..

You are looking beautiful … he suddenly complimented me and I felt so happy …. It was not like I was been complimented first time but his compliment Is special …..\
I smiled and just said thank you ………

And finally after an half an hour reached his huge empire …well it was really huge ………

#naina


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 17 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 15 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category