Part 40 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 40


Part-40....
OUR LITTLE SECRET.....
A weeks later.........
After spending a day in the hospital I got tired so get home ,I sit on the bed and sigh...I miss home.
But its just home,that I miss its everything that's there too, like Randhir.Just the thought of his name makes me want to cry.its been a few weeks since last time i say him,and it feels like that who knows how long we will be here.
I lay on the bed and groan inside to push the thoughts away of Randhir so that I can focus only on dad,but it seems to be impossible.
I don't even know if we will be able to visit each other that much.We haven't so far,and I know its only been a few weeks ,but it still hurt on the inside.I would do anything to be able to spend a few days with him.
I sigh again ,and close my eyes.
I need to focus on Dad,and worry about Randhir when we get home.I know I will never be able to push him out of my mind though.I guess u could say we have each other wrapped around our little finger.
I try and snap the thought out of my head and I hear my door crack open.its probably just mom putting something in here.she walks towards my bed ,and I was about to say something when she pulls back the covers and lay down next to me.She wraps her arms around my waist and I push it off,starting to wonder what's going on,I roll over in the bed, and open my eyes to see a familiar face.
Randhir.
My eyes go wide,and I immediately wrap my arms around him embracing into tight hug causing him to laugh that adorable laugh that I have missed.it makes me get butterflies,and brings a smile to my face.
"What are u doing here?"I ask not letting go.
"Is it a crime to come see my girlfriend"?He asks chuckling.
"Yes,I am going to have to lock u up and keep u here forever"I say finally letting go.He smiles at me.
"I would be fine with that"He says and leans down and kisses me on the lips.oh how I have missed his kisses.

"We are going!"Randhir says.
"No we are not!"I say back,and he rolls his eyes playfully at me.
"Aunty ,do u think sanyu and I should go for a an outing?"He asks mom.
"Of course'mom says and Randhir starts dancing like a crazy guy making me laugh and rolls my eyes at him too
"You two should spend as much time as you,can together,he will only be here a few days"mom say.she is right.Randhir is only going to be here for 3 days.that's is it.when he told me that,I already wanted to cry again.
Those three days will fly by
"Fine"I say,and Randhir does what I am guessing is a dance.I roll my eyes and laugh at him ..
Oh I have missed my boy.

How about this one?"Randhir says pointing to a rollercoaster.I stare at it for a moment,shocked.
"Are you kidding me?"I ask.
"You are insane"I say and he laughs.
"Come on,u know it will be fun"He says .i just stare at him,and cross my arms across my chest.
"Fine but we are going on one before we leave!"He says kissing the top of my head which makes me blush like a tomato.I try to look down to hide it so he won't see but he laughs at me.
"Don't try and hide ur face when u blush.its too adorable to be hidden."He whispers in my ear causing shivers to go down my spine.I smile up at him.I smiles up at him,and he takes my hand in his,entwining our fingers together.
"Are u hungry?"He asks. I shrug.
"How about a snow scene?"He asks with a big smile.it is really hot out,and that does sound pretty good right now.
"Sure"I say and he pulls me along like a little kid over to the concession stand.
Once we got the snow cones,we sit down at a table and start to eat them.
"What flavor did u get?"Randhir asks with ice still in his mouth .
"Watermelon"I say.
"I got cherry"He says taking bite.I just smile at him.sometimes i swear this boy could be 3grader.
I look over to my left,and there are three girls standing there staring at Randhir.once I look over ,they glance at me,but immediately back to Randhir.They will turn to each other and whispers and laugh,but they never look away.it makes jealousy burn inside me
I think Randhir notices me staring at them,and he looks over too.that's when one of the girls wink at him.
"Let's go"He says standing up and turning around.He wraps his arm around my waist,and we walk the opposite direction.
'No girls,especially girls like that,would ever compare to you.always remember that."He says and I can't help but smile.
"I love u"I say laying my head on his shoulder as we walk.
"I love u too,babe"He says causing me to stop in my spot ,and look up at him.
"What did u just say?"I ask laughing a little,and his eyes go wide
"It just slipped out, I am sorry"He says Like he just said something extremely bad.I can't help but to laugh even more.
"Its fine,it was actually kind of cute"I say,making him smile this time.
"Just like you"He says and he bends down to kiss me.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 41 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 39 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category