Part 50 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 50


Part-50...
OUR LITTLE SECRET....
3days later.....
The past few days since we have been home Randhir and I have been living in our house together. Its been perfect.most of the time it makss me feel like we are married.I cant help but to smile at thought.
Mom called us yesterday and was asking about how things were going and as soon as i told her that we were staying together,she said she was coming down for a visit.like any mother would she wants to make sure we are keeping things appropriate.
Mom got here in early morning,and she has been looking around the house and things like that.she was almost as impressed by what all Randhir had done I had.
"Its absolutely beautiful.and he did all of this by himself?"she ask.I smile and nod.
"I think you have got urself a keeper"mom says smiling at me and I laugh.
'U know I have officially never got to meet Randhir's parents"she says and I feel guilty.
"Yeah"I say.
"Can I?"she ask laughing a little.
"Yeah it will probably be awhile though."I say looking down at my hands
"Why?"she ask.
"Bcoz they not live here..."I say trying to lie my best but I know it was a stupid reason.she stare at me for a minute.
"U know I am surprised that u still haven't budged this whole time"she says crossing her arms and sitting back in her chair.I stare at her in confusion but she laugh.
"Sanyu, I am not stupid"she says.I feel butterflies starting to form in my stomach.nervous and afraid butterflies.
"The first time that you brought Randhir to met us,I knew who he was.I live around here,and I have seen that boy raised.u don't just forgot about the little boy who killed her."mom says and my eyes go wide.
"I-i don't know what to say"I say.she shrugs.
"Its alright.I probably would have done the same.dont worry I never told ur dad"she says and I smile
"But that's something else,I wanted to talk u about."she says.
"What?"I ask.
"The day that girl was murdered,he didnt do it"she says and stare at her with confusion.
"But he said he did it"I say.
'It was a lie.it was other two boys"
"Then why didn't Randhir ever say that?Do u know what all he went through"I say with a bit angry.
"He didn't but nobody believe him and the boys who did it wouldn't dare to admit it.I was there at that moment,they were playing round a lake and that girl slipped by chance but they got panic and ran from there and when Randhir was about to run cops came there but as i told her parents real story police didn't arrest him"she explain but i am still numb..
"He didn't do it?I ask even though I know the answer.she nod in no.I feel emotional.
"Do u really think I would have let my daughter spend all of her time with a murder?"she asks trying to make my mood lighter.we both laugh a little..
After that we spent the whole day together...and I will not lie this time but now my love has been increase more and more for him.....
After dinner mom sleep as she was tired.
"Sanyukta, we are going for a walk"He ask me.
"Where?"
"You will see"He says winking at me
Once Randhir and i get outside,I start to walk towards his car but he pulls me in the opposite direction.He takes me behind the house,to this forestry part,but in this one spot this tree grew split in half,and it looks likes a door. We step through that and he entwines our hands leading me down this path threw hundred of dogwoods
"Randhir its beautiful'. I say looking around.
"Not quite as beautiful as you though"he says kissing my cheek.I roll my eyes at him trying to blush,but its almost dark so I doubt he could tell Me anyway.
Once we walk down the path a ways we get to the end of it,where there is a small pond and a bench.
"Did u put this here?"I ask looking around amazed.
"Yeah,I thought u would like it."he says.I let go of his hand and walk over to the edge of the pond staring at the sunset across the water.
"I love it,this is all perfect.the house this everything"I say.I turn back to him and he is smiling at me.he walks over to me and take my both hands in his.
"Sanyukta, can i ask u something?"He asks and I nod wanting him to go.
"Do u think this could be a place that we could live together?"he asks.I smile
"Yes"I say without a doubt.He smiles even bigger.
"Do u think you would be happy here?"he ask.
"As long as I am with u"I say and give him a peck on his lips
"One more question"he say.I nod.and he pulls out a little box from his pocket.he starts to bend down and he gets oi his knees
"I thought I should do it properly'He says.I put my hands on my mouth as I realize what he is doing.
"Sanyukta, will u do me the amazing honor of growing old with me?"he ask and I feel a tear slide down my cheek.
"After u marry me of course"He says making me laugh a little.
"Randhir Singh shekawat,look at me.I am in an old t-shirt and jeans and I look terrible.I have no makeup on,and my hair is a disaster.I am not dressed nice at all and u are asking me too" he stand up and cut me off.
"Is that a yes?'He asks laughing a little.I can't help but to smile like an idiot.
"In every language"I say and he kisses me the same way he always has..passionately,softly and full of love more than ever.....

Just an epilogue is left...will post only if u say....
Sorry I don't know who made this poster edit but its so good so I used it...


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Series - Click Here


Read Previous Part 49 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category