Part 1 (with Prologue) : A Lovely Twirl by Miti Gupta

Fan Fiction (FF) Name - 

 "A LOVELY TWIRL"

By - Miti Gupta

Prologue :


Sanyukta young girl entered an engineering college in Mumbai after passing one of the hardest scholarship exam in India and she got the highest ranking and was given the scholarship.She had took a step further in accomplishing her dream to become an Mechanical Er.She had become a bookworm . She liked to stay alone and was having only a few friends whom she hardly trust . Her behaviour was different from others as everyone of her age like spend time with friends, having fun with them, dating guys, live their to fullest. But she was not like that earlier, Her behaviour, her dressing style,
Her hobbies, her nature has totally changed in past 5 years. In actual she lost herself, The real Sanyukta is now nowhere. Her past was very painful & regretful that changed her completely.Now she was able to trust only some people. For her, her life doesn't have any importance , she used to curse herself for the mistakes done in her past however she also knew that in real she was innocent.

On the other hand

Randhir a macho young guy totally different from her. Can also consider him a guy with flirtatious nature , whose smile is enough to make a thousand girls fall for him. He was really a rich spoil brat who didn't know the importance of parents and love in his life as from childhood he was sent to boarding school , also his parents didn't pay much attention on him as they were very busy in maintaining their reputation in the society or to pampering their psycho son Rehaan.He oftenly becomes arrogant . His life was going smoothly until he didn't meet Sanyukta.

The common thing is that both born with high stubbornness. If they decide to something then no one in this world can stop them.

Now, lets see what will happen when 2 different poles meet each other. How their lives took a twirl , how secrets reveal from their past and how friendship changes into love & how the bond of love make them able to face any obstacle with ease.

 "Part 1 - My First Day"


What the hell was that? I(Sanyukta) woke up frightened and sweating up.Not again! The most dreadful nightmare of mine or can say that the flashbacks of past which still continued to follow me. I looked at watch it was showing 5 a.m.. I got up from bed and take a glass of water and gulped it in single shot. I then calmed myself and reminded that it was my first day of college went for shower.

After shower I went to my dad's room (who was still asleep). I went near his bed, kneeled down to touch his feet(as to take his blessings for my first day of college). In actual I was taking the advantage of his sleepiness as I got the opportunity to touch him. I hardly remembered the last time I touched or talk to him. He thought that I was responsible for my mom's death. My eyes became moist so I came out of his room and start packing my luggage ( as I was shifting to hostel. It quiet weird to shift in to hostel whenu r having ur own house in the city. But my dad wanted me to go to my grand mom's house in Delhi and stay their until she doesnot find a right guy for me , to tie a knot with. But i I refused to do so. And my dad couldn't tolerate me in this house anymore. Also he does not want me to do engineering. So I m shifting to hostel )
I kept my late mom's pic (she died when I was only 14) , a family pic& my last 5 yrs diaries (those diaries having my ups and downs and secrets which my brother(Ankit) only knows).

After packing my luggage , I moved out of my room with luggage but bhai (Ankit) stopped me.

An: First finish ur breakfast , only then u r allowed to go.

S: no bhai I am not interested in doing breakfast.

An: agar aaj mom hoti to vo tujhe bina B/f kre nhi jane deti.

S: haan! Pr vo nhi hai. Vaise bhi jab se vo gyi hain tabse naa toh main se soi hoonaur na hi chain se maine khana khaya hai. Pr yeh sab meri vajah se hua hai . Bcoz of me u all r suffering.

An: oh buddhu stop cursing urself. Ye le dahi shakkar , yaad hai na maa khilati thi humme b4 xams. Toh aaj mere hathse kha le aur pura b/f khatam ho jaye. Theek hai.

(Yes he supports me. However my dad regret to have such a useless daughter. Who only brings problems and problems. May be he is right)

I nodded and he went to his office. After completing my b/f I reached the college. There was a huge campus and a track leading to Hall of Fame and at top of it , there was written my name for scoring highest marks in scholarship xam. It was a satisfying moment for me as happiness is not my cup of tea. As I entered inside the college a guy(Yoyo) came in my way and he joined his hands in front of me.

Yo: aap jaisi devi yyahan iss banjar zamin pr kya kr rhi hain? Hum log dhanye ho gye Sanyukta ji.
S: sorry? As I'm unable to understand his actions.

Then a girl came and pushed him aside.

Ta: Hi! I am Tanya. Aur iss yoyo ki baato ka bura mat maanna actually yeh khud to acche marks la nhi sakta , iss liye tumhe inspiration le rha hai. Btw tumhe apna naam btane ki koi zarurat nhi hai, yahan tum bohot famous ho.
Yo: aur haanji mera pura naam khushwant singh. Ooji agar koi mistake ho gyi ho to sorry.

S: Its okay. I don't mind. Btw can u plz tell me where is room no. 30*

Ta: hey! Its my room, its means u r my roommate. Come with me I'll show u the way.

After reaching my room, I unpack my bag and arranged my stuff (keeping my secret things under the bed).
S: Tanya , kl ka schedule kya hai?

Ta: pehle PKC sir ki class hai, Then Vardhan n Ranawat sir. Pr meri to kl chutti.

S: kyun?

Ta: Bcoz I am a IT student. Aur meri class abhi shuru nhi hui.

S: pr tumhe kaise pta M.E. ka schedule ?

Ta: mera bhai bhi yahin pr hai. Tum kl milogi to dekhlena. Haan thoda Bigda hua hai. Chalo mujhe bhuk lgi hai main canteen ja rhi hoon.
Tumhe kuch chahiye?

S: no thanks.

At night I got a call from Sameer (my childhood friend, who is 3 yrs elder from me)

Sam: hi! Kaisa hai college?
S: accha hai. Tum kaise ho? Trip khatam ho gyi.
Sam: haan kl hi vapis aaya hoon. Ab madam aap engineering kr rhihai to aap to busy ho jayengi.
S: kya Sameer? Chalo ab kl baat krungi abhi mujhe neend aa rhi hai.bye.

Tanya entered the room
Ta: kisse bat kr rhi thi bf se?

S: nhi sirf friend, jo muje support krta hai. Aur aisa kuch bhi nhi hai.

Ta: ok! Acha tum kahan pe rehti ho?

S: mumbai mein hi.

Ta: toh phir hostel mein kyun.

I was confused as I don't know what to say. S: vo actually .......

Ta: got it family problem. I understand.

S: tum kahan pe rehti ho.?

Ta: pune mein ek bade aur khali ghar mein, coz my mom n dad US mein mere bhai ke sath rehte hain.

S: pr tumne to bola tha ki tumhara bhai yahan pe hai.

Ta: arre yeh to mera bada bhai hai, mom n dad ke sath to chota bhai rehta hai. Meri bhi condition tumhare jaisi hai. Aur haan kl vidushi meri friend vo bhi humare room mein aayegi. Usse zara bachkr rehna. Ab chalo so jao.

And we sleep.....

******


......To be Continue in next the Part !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category