Part 13 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 13


He didn't say anything to me ... Nor did I entered his room once ... I used to make food and place it on the table .....

Bt it was like he didn't care for it .. It was always left untouched ...and it make me feel
Bad ... He doesn't care .. And I dont know why the hell I expect him to .. Huh 😖.. I hate this man .....

Amd I slept ... And one day I decided to leave him like this .. And just go to a party and enjoy myself ... Amd then will continue his treatment ....

I decided not to inform him ... Vaise bhi I know he doesn't like me interfere ...
...
....
I went to my old frnd kastuki 's house ...she was very happy to see me in Delhi after so many years ...bt I didn't tell her my chief reason to be here .... I just told her that I was here to attend a conference ...

We went to A disco amd danced a lot .... We enjoyed ... Bt in spite of all these funs I was missing something eternally.... Something inside me was sad .. I was missing randhir ... Damn this man has started taking toll on me ..... I didn't know what was the connection between us bt there was a bond we shared .... Here I was thinking about him ...while I know he must be engaged with his punching bag 🎒 amd must be remembering his past ...

This made me angry 😠 and I stayed there for long ..after sometime I noticed the time ... It was 2am ... Kastuki has already left .... I hurriedly took a cab and came to randhir'd mansion .... I was wondering whether he had noticed my absence or not ... ....

I opened the door with a key and the scene in front of me brought tears in my eyes ........

There I saw randhir Singh shekawat sitting on the sofa and he was wearing the same clothes 👚 that he wore last time i saw him ......

The moment I entered the house .... He turned .... And ran towards me .....,,, and hugged me tight ...

The force was so fierce that we fall on the ground ..... I tried to push him away bt he only increased his grip .... I could feel his uneven heart beat which was echoing in my whole body .....
Finally I gave in and too hugged him back ...

NO LOVE CONFESSION BT STILL NEXT PART IS SPECIAL ...
Keep guessing ...
Love u all ...
Sorry Fr late update
#naina

Give ur views ....


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 14 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 11 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category