Part 27 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 27


Part-27..
OUR LITTLE SECRET..
"What the heck are u talking about?"I say.
"Your mom and I hoped and prayed that you would come home changed .That u wouldn't be so disrespectful ,or lie to us all the time.But yet look were we are standing Sanyukta "he say.
"I had respect for u and mom,Don't u dare throw that on my face"
"Respect? ha!The most respect we got from u is when u actually cleaned up after yourself"
"That's a lie"
"A lie?oh sure,I know plenty of those which u told us"
"I only learned from the best"I say staring right into his eyes,where I hope it cut him deep.
"Lies?Name one that we lied to u"He yells.
"What about my family? Oh don't worry,Sanyu they are just fine,I wish I could tell u more,but we just aren't allowed to"I say.
"That wasn't a lie we weren't supposed to tell u anything"
"What about them being fine?Then the next day I found out all of them are dead,and if they are not dead,then they are in jail"I yell back at him.
"And who save u from those fools"We did"
"Don't talk about them that way"
"You don't tell me what to do,now we are leaving"He says and grabs my arms.I try to jerk his hand ,Randhir runs and try to free my hand but Dad punches him in the stomach ,hard.I yell as he fell to the ground ,wrapping his arms around his stomach.Dad forcefully let me seat in the car.
"Dad stop!"I yell forcing back tears,but he doesn't listen and he drives away leaving Randhir there on the ground.I plead dad to stop but he doesn't .
I lay my face in my hands and start to cry.Why is he doing this?why?but I don't have an answer.I just keep crying and crying,I don't know what else to do as this point.I know dad won't let me see him.He will take my phone so that I can't call him,he won't let me use car and he won't let me go out of house .I know it.
"You better not talk to me with that way ever again"He says and I look up at him with anger in my eyes.
"Take me back"I say wiping my tears.
"No,absolutely not ,u are not allowed to see that boy again"
'Dad he is hurt"I yell.
"He is hurt you have to go back"I added.
"Sanyukta"He yells much louder and I look at the road ,but we are not passing it ,we are going straight at it.I scream and there is a big bump,and the truck is no longer on the bridge,.
We are in the air above the water...

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 28 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 26 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category